What's new

Happy New Year

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Looks like a nice day in Florida, which root were you guys drinkin’ today JohnMichael? —
Malekula Mbuong has been treatin’ me niiice, I think I like this batch more than the last one.
I also prefer it over the Damu that I got, but that might change after I spend more time with them.
I think blending a couple TBSP of Damu with Mbuong will end up being my fav.
::happyshell::
350B408B-D3ED-4646-8C18-92B07804DE5A.jpeg

Last edited:

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Steak and Palarasul! Excellent! Palarasaul is interesting, much like Palasa, a subtle difference. Low in all kavalactones except kavain and dihydrokavain. After about three hours of drinking this stuff and a nice greasy steak, I'm feeling pretty grateful for it all.
20240102_225609.jpg

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Looks like a nice day in Florida, which root were you guys drinkin’ today JohnMichael? —
Malekula Mbuong has been treatin’ me niiice, I think I like this batch more than the last one.
I also prefer it over the Damu that I got, but that might change after I spend more time with them.
View attachment 13323
On the beach we usually succumb to laziness and mix an instant, in this case FijiVanua's Instant Gold, a very strong, balanced instant. Back at our motorhome we drank Koro Island from AOK and Wow from NAH.

Sir_Tarquin

Kava Curious
View attachment 13323
What's the Mbuong like? That's one I've rarely seen talked about.