What's new

I Love Kava Friday Happy St. Paddy's Day Ya'All

D

Deleted User01

So an interesting thing happened to me on the way to the forum:

I was tooling along the sidewalk minding my own business :whistle: and wearing my favorite St. Paddy's Day Shirt: "Kiss Me I'm Irish".

Some chic with spiky red hair and nose rings comes walking by with her boombox playing ChumbaWamba:
I get knocked down
when the Kava's strong
But I get my ass back on up.

So the chick says to me, "Bloke, you ain't Irish"

So I says, "Bl_w me, I'm not Irish". I meant that figuratively of course but one thing led to another ...;)

Anyway, that's why I'm late to the ceremony here. Also, she ate my presentation that I was going to do on "Kava in Ireland".

:D (you noticed my smily is green ... I'm also wearing a green shirt. Yeah, I'm converted now.)
He Drinks a Powder Drink
He Drinks an Instant Drink
He drinks a Micronized Drink
And he begins to sink ...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

I heard a lady sing this to her Irish Husband who had been celebrating St. Patricks Day since January 1st and getting ready for the grand finale today:

Oh Danny Boy, the Piper Methysticum is calling you .....

verticity

I'm interested in things
@Deleted User01 was the 'chick' named 'Blarney' be any chance? Did you have to kind of brace yourself to kiss underneath her?

You were trying to speak Bislama, right? "Mi no blo' Ireland"

D

Deleted User01

@Deleted User01 was the 'chick' named 'Blarney' be any chance? Did you have to kind of brace yourself to kiss underneath her? You were trying to speak Bislama, right? "Mi no blo' Ireland"
That's what it was. Blarney or Barney, something like that. Of course, Bislama, it's like my second tongue. Yup, that's the ticket.