What's new

Has anyone encountered the unpleasant effects of Pacific Elixir?

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
A distant friend said that the action was hostile, but I do not know more details. I want to buy this Kave because most reviews were positive. There is nothing to fear if it is a pleasant Kava?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
A distant friend said that the action was hostile, but I do not know more details. I want to buy this Kave because most reviews were positive. There is nothing to fear if it is a pleasant Kava?
I've personally had the Melo Melo and Boroguru from Kava Society, and they're probably the best processed roots I've ever had the opportunity to consume. It makes up a super light grog, with agreeable taste that has the full power you'd usually see out of roots that were much more bitter.

owechi

My first kava experience was with Pacific Elixir and it gave me a stimulant like krunk with lots of energy but that also had stomach discomfort and some anxiety from the energy. It also put me in a very conversational mood. The many other times I've used it it was a standard kava experience.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Pacific elixir is awesome but definitely tastes nasty (funky, like nangol noble) and it's not a kava I can chug all night. I can put away maybe 3 shells and then I need to switch to something lighter or I will get too krunk. That being said it is far less offensive to the stomach than most heavy kavas.