What's new

Heady Kava recommendations?

kavakurious

New Kid in Town
Hi, I've been visiting my local kava bar for over 3 years, but am only now realizing I've been drinking sub par kava. It wasn't until I read more and found these kava forums that I realized getting nausea and feeling itchy was probably due to the kava not being properly strained or being lower grade than noble kava. Lesson learned! Now I'd love a recommendation for some heady kavas. Some kava that will keep me awake. Please recommend your favorite kava strains/formulas so I can enjoy the effects without falling asleep. Thanks!

Vuniwai

Kava Curious
I just tried a new Fijian kava and its the bomb. I agree that most kavas have reduced in quality over the past 4 years. This is new to market from one farmer in a remote part of Fiji. Its not bought from many farmers and then mixed. So it is consistent and predictable. I have tried both the Micronized and Traditional versions of the product. The Micronized is now my go to. Its a VERY HEADY daytime kava. Great initial buzz from 1 to 3 hours and then mind and body feel great the rest of the day followed by one of most restorative sleeps from any kava I have ever had. I highly recommend it. You can find it on Amazon and www.tuikava.us I'm buying lots of this batch before it sells out.