What's new

I Love Kava Friday HOT Weekend Friday

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
DALL·E 2023-06-30 07.08.52 - a happy group of sloths, celebrating the fourth of july, hiding f...png

Happy 4th of July Weekend, kava lovers! Quite a number of people have Monday and Tuesday off. If you're one of those, enjoy it! If you're one like me, and will be working Monday, let's enjoy our weekend knowing we'll get a short break in the middle of next week :)

It's hot. Like, real hot out there. I'll be hiding from it as best I can!

Bula/Malok!

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Friday all!

Since I'm not working at the moment, Fridays aren't usually that special to me because I'm not at work all week. I started a course this week though, so I've been working on that, so today feels more rewarding than usual for a Friday. I've also a bit more stuff going on than usual I guess. Drinking a new kava for me tonight, Tanna Marang. Just had my first shell so will find out how it is soon enough!

Glad you're enjoying the Squanch Krunky!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Drinking a new kava for me tonight, Tanna Marang. Just had my first shell so will find out how it is soon enough!
Who's selling Tanna Marang? I haven't seen it in a long time, there used to be used to be a place called Global Kava Exports / Kava Europe that sold it and there was a vendor from Asheville, North Carolina that sold it, but I don't think they do anymore

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Who's selling Tanna Marang? I haven't seen it in a long time, there used to be used to be a place called Global Kava Exports / Kava Europe that sold it and there was a vendor from Asheville, North Carolina that sold it, but I don't think they do anymore
Edwards selling it. Apparently it's a batch from the GKE guys that got seized a couple of years ago, but they managed to get their hands on it again.

It can be bought there as well by the looks of it.