What's new

How do you describe kava?

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Hey guys remember the rules about the references to other substances. I know I started this thread, but just a friendly reminder.
No problem PM us if you feel we need to Edit. Thanks for the reminder there Kapmcrunch ;). Much love. Roaddog....

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Hey guys remember the rules about the references to other substances. I know I started this thread, but just a friendly reminder.
Hahaha, that's why I said what I said and used a very vague reference Kapm.:D....I blame Deleted User01 and shakas, tsk tsk. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
@Deleted User01 and @shakas Hahaha, I kid sirs, I just like poking fun. ::awesomesmiles::::ricky::

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
There you go again Roaddog!
Well you know what they say (whoever says it), you can take your bl....wait bad reference.:LOL:
No harm done roaddog, in the words of an unknown mystic "Things must be forgot so they can be remembered".;)

KavaCat

Meow.
LOL. Sorry about that, it's hard to remember the specific rules when one visits at least a half dozen different sites in a day. :banghead:
I usually just try not to be a giant jerk, and it works out okay for me.

Also @shakas
Pffffff, raver sprinkles... XD

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
LOL. Sorry about that, it's hard to remember the specific rules when one visits at least a half dozen different sites in a day. :banghead:
I usually just try not to be a giant jerk, and it works out okay for me.

Also @shakas
Pffffff, raver sprinkles... XD
Wow its amazing how you and I, have the exact same forum educate. I likes your style there Kavcat. ITS FRIDAY NIGHT KAVA BITxxS. Much love. Roaddog....