What's new

how fast do you go through your kava

rcvjohn

Kava Curious
I think I may be using more due to the RT, but I can see that getting less day by day...

How many servings do you all go through in a day of use? Tablespoons? Etc...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Right now I'm consuming 35 grams (or around 5 tablespoons) of nagnol noble per night. When I first discovered kava I drank it in the morning, and at night, but after drinking it for nearly a decade I've scaled back to just once a day before bed. Really helps me get what feels like a few extra hours out of my sleep.

D

Deactivated Account

200-300gr/night if & when ive got it. Its like leaving an open pack of M&Ms beside you, if you dont get up & put them away...they're gone.

Im no role model :(

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
I drink 11 tbsp or 1/3 of a cup at night, but if the kava I had wasn't so powerful then I would be gobbling down double the dose.

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
11 Tbs is not 302 grams with any kava I've tried. It's more like 90g highballing. 300g per night would be a really expensive habit. When I first got serious about kava I'd use 10-20g per session via the blender method, now I probably use 20-45g 3-6 Tbs/day when I drink it.

D

Deactivated Account

11 Tbs is not 302 grams with any kava I've tried. It's more like 90g highballing. 300g per night would be a really expensive habit. When I first got serious about kava I'd use 10-20g per session via the blender method, now I probably use 20-45g 3-6 Tbs/day when I drink it.
Yeah my kava does not last long. I actually only weighed my kava mix for the first time a few weeks back, i usually dont get into all this sort of technicalities as i just drink kava. Its was 100gr almost to the dot, and i will always have 2 but if i start early & like the night i will have 3.

rcvjohn

Kava Curious
I generally use around 6-7 Tablespoons per day.. I'm an all day consumer. Really it just depends on the kind of day I'm having.;)
I think I'll be an all day consumer as well as time goes on.
This week I've experimented with it at work, and I've found it to be very, very helpful.
I'm so used to alcohol, the guilt, the overindulgence, bad sleep, poor health... to have a shell and feel ready to take on more is pretty dang cool.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
::rootedgrin::Too Fast...::chugger::.!!!
I drink about 3 to four teaspoons of instant for breakfast . Everyday also at lunch i have two tsp of instant. At night me and my wife share a bowl with 8 cups water 16 tbs. everynight thats two ball jars each. 12 oz i think its about 6 shells . Saturday i double that and sunday as well . Often i will also have a morning kava sesh and squeeze that the night before so i can pass on the instant. ::rootedgrin::

Last edited:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I can't handle day krunking because it always ends with a kava overdose, also known in scientific circles as a nap. In fact I've been reducing my consumption lately by only imbibing after turning all the electronics off and getting ready for bed. Then I just relax and have a shell, maybe go for a walk.

rcvjohn

Kava Curious
Wow, man... @Kapmcrunk You've got a lot more time than I do in the evening.
I have four little girls, get home at 520, dinner... bedtimes, hopefully in bed by 10ish, up at 6 to start again.