What's new

How is everyone on this fine Friday?

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
And our own nakamal chat! While I appreciate the desire for an app, what platforms would the app be available on? what program would be used to design it? I get all I need from accessing the forums as a website. Then we get to mentionings of discord. I am sure, without a doubt, there have been some arcane, small community #kava channels on Internet Relay Chat. I suppose Discord is the New IRC except no privacy, ect.

It all sounds good, and thank you for making the post! I'm interested in your suggestions, I would like to learn a little more about what you mean by app though. It's a pretty decent sized community here in my opinion.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Oh by the way, doing good! Thank you. Drank some root, too. Have you had Chiefs Choice by Kava Vinaka?

SteadyChillVibe

Kava Curious
Oh by the way, doing good! Thank you. Drank some root, too. Have you had Chiefs Choice by Kava Vinaka?
I have not had chiefs choice, but I have heard many good things about them. Back to your first reply, I just meant app as in “ a kava forums app for mobile devices.” Just like this, just transferred to an app. It would be much easier for me, as I wouldn’t have to go to safari, search kava forums, and sign in every day.