What's new

How is my new kava grind???

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I may have asked already @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , but is the medium grind new as well? My last bag of mahakea had some rootlet sized chunks in it. Which I don't mind as I love to chew them but it was much more varied in grind size this time.
Yes, even the medium grind is stronger because of the extra lateral roots I add to the mix. The big junks of kava you might be seeing is because I am putting too much kava in my hammer mill at one time, I guess I get in a hurry sometimes with all these orders coming in. :LOL:
Aloha.

Chris

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Yes, even the medium grind is stronger because of the extra lateral roots I add to the mix. The big junks of kava you might be seeing is because I am putting too much kava in my hammer mill at one time, I guess I get in a hurry sometimes with all these orders coming in. :LOL:
Aloha.

Chris
well you're the only kava farm owning, piano poet playing, personal grower of noble kava, firearm toting, wood sculpting, friendly kava expert, vegetarian eating, self proclaimed addict of kava, noble Hawaiian kava harvesting warlord in the neighborhood :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
^Haaha!

Well as I said I don't mind. It's like a little treasure hunt trying to find them without dumping the strainer out! With a tasty treasure!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
well you're the only kava farm owning, piano poet playing, personal grower of noble kava, firearm toting, wood sculpting, friendly kava expert, vegetarian eating, self proclaimed addict of kava, noble Hawaiian kava harvesting warlord in the neighborhood :ROFLMAO:
Wow, I did not know you all knew so much about me. I don't remember telling about all my guns or the fact that I took 5 different martial arts since I was in elementary school and I have a lot of warlord type of weapons, like swords, throwing knifes and stars (Kunai and Shuriken) and all kinds of things like that. How do you think I keep all my kava plants in line and growing straight and potent. They know a Damascus ninja sword is coming there way if they don't. :ROFLMAO: But I guess since I am the only one in Hawaii that harvests his kava with a Damascus sword with over 650 layers of steel then that kind of does make me a Hawaiian warlord. Watch out kava plants. :nailbiting:
I used to have a video up on youtube when I passed my 3rd and 4th kyu training in Bujinkan Ninjitsu, I only made it to 3rd kyu, 1st kyu being the highest but I am a 2 dan in Aikido, I liked those 2 martial arts the best but I do also like a few styles of Kung Fu. When I post pictures of my kava plants if you ever see any holes that is from the throwing stars. ;)
Aloha nui loa.

Chris

starscolliding

Kava Curious
Do you watch any MMA? BJ Penn is in your neighborhood, you should give him some Kava and roll around on the mat with him a bit. Not in that order, though.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Do you watch any MMA? BJ Penn is in your neighborhood, you should give him some Kava and roll around on the mat with him a bit. Not in that order, though.
Yes I do know BJ and his Dojo is in Hilo not too far from me. By younger brother actually has got lessons from him, he is a nice guy.
Aloha.

Chris

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
I ordered my first micro Kava on Jan 8th (Boroguru). I just received my second order and WOW :woot:. The potency is like night and day. Is this a new batch of Boroguru? The first order I was taking up to 7-8 Tablespoons and feeling "meh". I just took a little less than 5 Tablespoons of the new order and I'm getting the "wobbles". Known around these parts as "Krunk". Loving it!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
It really makes me happy to see that all of you are enjoying my new finer and more potent kava. I am happy that you all can see the big difference and that you all like it. With Gourmet Hawaiian Kava you will always get the best Noble kava possible. With the best customer service. (y)
Aloha nui loa.

Chris

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
I said on another thread: "It was quite a revelation for me. It's consistency is basically that of the old instant."

Regarding the micronised. Henry sold me some of this back in December; it's taken me this long to get round to it (it was vaccum sealed for freshness). I did not expect such a change. It's like chalk and cheese. Or, chalk and milk more like. No grit in the mouth at all. No need to really chug it down. I can enjoy it.

Nice one Chris. :)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I said on another thread: "It was quite a revelation for me. It's consistency is basically that of the old instant."

Regarding the micronised. Henry sold me some of this back in December; it's taken me this long to get round to it (it was vaccum sealed for freshness). I did not expect such a change. It's like chalk and cheese. Or, chalk and milk more like. No grit in the mouth at all. No need to really chug it down. I can enjoy it.

Nice one Chris. :)
Thanks so much, I am glad you can see such a big difference in the new kava grinds. I worked very hard to get it that way and I am proud that it has worked to such a good degree. I like to stay ahead of the kava competition when it comes to quality and potency and customer service. Aloha.

Chris

D

Deactivated Account

Like kissing Jesus on the lips.

That's all I've got as I had 3 tablespoons 30 mins ago.