What's new

How long does a pound last you?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
No, I think it has more to do with my past addictive behavior and not wanting to fall into that again. Even though kava is not physically addictive, I just want to make sure I don't get psychologically addicted to it. I want to keep my relationship with kava healthy and makes sure I'm not abusing it. I have a tendency to go overboard with everything I get into.
I just wondered if a good quality CBD oil has helped you before? I know you know your body well.

I just wonder if CBD supplementation could help in numerous subtle ways, enabling a slightly brighter, less compulsive, habitual mindset and behaviour compulsions.

Just a thought that struck me that's all, never meaning to patronize or seem overly presumptious.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
I just wondered if a good quality CBD oil has helped you before? I know you know your body well.

I just wonder if CBD supplementation could help in numerous subtle ways, enabling a slightly brighter, less compulsive, habitual mindset and behaviour compulsions.

Just a thought that struck me that's all, never meaning to patronize or seem overly presumptious.
Speak Freely :)

Yes. On night shift I drink kava after work (2 weeks). On day shift I drink coffee and use a dry herb vaporizer with CBD flower. I've also made and bought oil before, but find that vaporizing works better for me. I really think shift work is just really hard on our mental state. Hard to get any kind of routine down.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast

Yes. On night shift I drink kava after work (2 weeks). On day shift I drink coffee and use a dry herb vaporizer with CBD flower. I've also made and bought oil before, but find that vaporizing works better for me. I really think shift work is just really hard on our mental state. Hard to get any kind of routine down.
Vaporizing cannabinoids is a remarkably efficient route of delivery. It's underappreciated how much more powerful it makes it as a medicine, curatively and prevetatively, vs smoking.

And in many ways superior to edibles in my own feeling, medicinally speaking, especially when managing certain chronic conditions.

Good stuff, keep it up lol!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast

Tune for you bro...

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
No, I think it has more to do with my past addictive behavior and not wanting to fall into that again. Even though kava is not physically addictive, I just want to make sure I don't get psychologically addicted to it. I want to keep my relationship with kava healthy and makes sure I'm not abusing it. I have a tendency to go overboard with everything I get into.
That makes sense!