What's new

How to get the Kava market deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabRat

Kava Curious
I have at times desired to buy, trade, obtain, some of the Kava market deals,and when I try to click on them it says that I'm not authorized, I have USD I like to buy Kava too,lol hahahaha or how does one go about being able to sell/trade or whatever, what hoops must I suffer thru? And before some one says only tested Kava, I've contacted True Kava to inquire about testing and protocol,to no avail, I'm thinking about approaching a local University to facilitate Botanicals testing in general,does anyone have any thoughts/advice,as I'm thinking that probably pretty soon that this May be required to import some of the common Botanicals into the US,and truly may need to be done,for as long as the motivation is $$$ people will and have and do anything to get it, please forgive me if this isn't the appropriate place for this post,

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have at times desired to buy, trade, obtain, some of the Kava market deals,and when I try to click on them it says that I'm not authorized, I have USD I like to buy Kava too,lol hahahaha or how does one go about being able to sell/trade or whatever, what hoops must I suffer thru? And before some one says only tested Kava, I've contacted True Kava to inquire about testing and protocol,to no avail, I'm thinking about approaching a local University to facilitate Botanicals testing in general,does anyone have any thoughts/advice,as I'm thinking that probably pretty soon that this May be required to import some of the common Botanicals into the US,and truly may need to be done,for as long as the motivation is $$$ people will and have and do anything to get it, please forgive me if this isn't the appropriate place for this post,
As far as how to post on the kava market, here is a step by step on it;
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/how-to-list-my-kava-on-the-kava-market.7158/

You can sell or trade any kava you want, it doesn't need to be tested by TK, it just needs to be kava. I haven't used the market in a little while so I am not aware of any issues with purchasing through it, but I will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.