What's new

Huge Pupils - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootsNSeeds

I'm going to get straight to the point because my last post getting erased due to my browser crashing.

My pupils are huge and I'm very rooted. I took about 5 teaspoons of bula kava house concentrated drink mix. I did smoke a little herb but don't usually have these effects. Should I be worried? I've loved my past experiences with kava and am into my 4th day.

Thanks any reply is appreciated

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I would recommend switching the lights on ;)

But seriously, I cannot think of anything in kava that could cause this. I would suggest it might have something to do with your "herb"..

RootsNSeeds

I would recommend switching the lights on ;)

But seriously, I cannot think of anything in kava that could cause this. I would suggest it might have something to do with your "herb"..
Thanks for the reply. It's weird because my friend told me yesterday that my pupils were huge and they were. I proceeded to tell him more about kava :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I think a good ro0tin' can dilate your pupils a bit, that's probably why it makes lights seem brighter. It never reaches raver status blown out saucers though.
This might also have some relation to personal biochemistry, 'cause I've seen some people with maxed out pupils who were completely sober.

Last edited:

RootsNSeeds

I think a good ro0tin' can dilate your pupils a bit, that's probably why it makes lights seem brighter. It never reaches raver status blown out saucers though.
This might also have some relation to personal biochemistry, 'cause I've seen some people with maxed out puils who were completely sober.
Thanks, good observation. They're not nearly as big anymore. Lol

exit stage left
This might also have some relation to personal biochemistry, 'cause I've seen some people with maxed out puils who were completely sober.
My pupils are normal looking but the moment I get excited or nervous about something, they're huge. People ask me if I've been smoking and I say no (I really don't, it gives me anxiety) and when they find out my eyes just always do that, they ask really bright questions like "can you see better in the dark?" ha ha.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Mafufu ! Haha. Yeah cannabis and other substances in this case kava can cause wide variety of things that either alone wouldn't. Cannabis Ecspecially could be amplifying a minor light perception change from kava and causing it in excess . Nothing to worry about lmao .

verticity

I'm interested in things
Yeah my advice would be just to lie down and relax until you feel better. In the future try kava without "green herb". Kava can be a great and relaxing experience by itself. Also, space out your shells; since you are using instant try maybe one teaspoon every 10-15 minutes or so.. The amount of instant you took is just a little more than a tablespoon, which is not really a huge dose; there certainly must have been some synergy with the green herb.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah honestly it's nice to mix but you have to be already feeling the kava alot or else it kind of dulls it down and numbs you to the sensitive aspects of kava the subtle effects .

Superior Sandman

Kava Curious
When I drink a few more shells than normal especially a strain high in kavain my pupils will dilated for a short time. As the initial heady effects start to fade they return to normal. I experience increased light sensitivity and a slight difficulty focusing visually, but nothing to intense.

My girl friend tells me all of the time my eyes are like saucers during a kava session or I would have never known. I only ever notice my ears ringing and sounds being more pronounced.

KavaCat

Meow.
I think you've got some synergy happening with your "green stuff", most likely... try it separately. I've often thought my pupils seemed a little dilated at times on kava, but it's never been enough that I've been 100% sure that they even were. Like, subtle enough that I've always questioned if it was really there, or in my head. After all, how often do you look in the mirror and study the relative dilation of your pupils? ...Actually, get some "green stuff" from another supplier and see if the same thing happens, too. Or if you trust your supplier, ask if he's got another kind you can try. Kava isn't the only thing that gets laced or adulterated for increased effects, and hey, on top of it, "green stuff" can be as different strain to strain as kava. Even if there's nothing wrong wit it, maybe you'll find one that doesn't make your eyeballs pop out of your head when you're having kava too. XD That is to say, if you're going to continue to mix them, in spite of the advice everyone will give you not to. (It's good advice!)

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Honestly folks, Kava is a mild substitute for "mafu" and it is intended to help subdue our "inner stoner". It is almost redundant to do the two together. I just want everyone to remember that the majority of people at the Kava Forums are trying to get away from more potent drugs so they can keep their minds sharp and tend to the business of raising families and advancing their careers. "Mota" and Alcohol have many side effects and most of us cannot afford to be impaired when we pop out of the bed in the morning, don our armor, and go out to hunt for our food. It also is pretty rough on the system as we get older ... just in case some of you younger guys are saying "what's up with him".:rolleyes:
This was a free paid political message from "Stoners Against Self Destruction", a non-for-profit, ner-do-well organization that is based in the Kava Forums.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Haha. As a youngyin. .. I mix them frequently but yeah some strains just suck. Ecspecially now a days. I just "gave away" the rest of mine cause I didn't like it.

I'm sorry but nowadays, it's quite apparent that no one laces cannabis anymore ... unless your getting it from the scum of the earth or something. Lol. Almost everyone who uses cannabis has close friends who have it. Unless your desperate as shit and your strolling through the hood. You still won't get anything laced just crappy crappy crappy crap from mexico... aka shwag, dirt, brown weed lol.
This sounds like a case of over thc and not enough Cbd in the OPS budski. Lol.

D

Deleted User01

@Mrbinx69 , when you're giving stuff away ... don't forget your old buddy and pal Deleted User01. :D When I was a young whipper snapper, we called it River Wet if it just finished floating across the river. Not that good but very Fresh but and plenty of it and damn cheap. You know that humongous joint on the Cheech and Chon movies, they stole that idea from us.:LOL: It was like 1000 times less potent that it is today. Which is just another reason that I should stick to kava.

Status
Not open for further replies.