What's new

Huge Pupils - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahaha it was the opposite of what you would want ;). It was terribly heady ... like in the worst way possible ... I like heady kava and heavy bud . Not the other way around ! Lol

KavaCat

Meow.
Haha. As a youngyin. .. I mix them frequently but yeah some strains just suck. Ecspecially now a days. I just "gave away" the rest of mine cause I didn't like it.

I'm sorry but nowadays, it's quite apparent that no one laces cannabis anymore ... unless your getting it from the scum of the earth or something. Lol. Almost everyone who uses cannabis has close friends who have it. Unless your desperate as shit and your strolling through the hood. You still won't get anything laced just crappy crappy crappy crap from mexico... aka shwag, dirt, brown weed lol.
This sounds like a case of over thc and not enough Cbd in the OPS budski. Lol.
I know it's not as common as it used to be, but hey, it still happens SOMEtimes. You never know. Where I live, "green" related stuff is still a felony, and crappy Mexican schwag (yes, SCHWAG) is $55/ounce. You can do five years in jail here just for havin' a personal quantity on ya, so it's very high risk, and I wouldn't trust anyone dealing it as far as I could throw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.