What's new

I can definitely confirm this combo

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
My order for GHK Mo'i and Hanakapi Ai came in today. I tried them both together and........wow. This is one hell of a combination just wow.
Hi, I am real glad you like the mix you made. It is just too bad that I can't make that mix and call it "Wow kava" :hungry:
Sometimes if I have been drinking a certain variety like say Mahakea and after a while it does not seem to work like it used to, and this is the same batch so I actually like to mix different kava's sometimes to get a real good effect again and then I will switch back or go to a different kava.
Aloha and enjoy the kava. (y)

Chris

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Hi, I am real glad you like the mix you made. It is just too bad that I can't make that mix and call it "Wow kava" :hungry:
Sometimes if I have been drinking a certain variety like say Mahakea and after a while it does not seem to work like it used to, and this is the same batch so I actually like to mix different kava's sometimes to get a real good effect again and then I will switch back or go to a different kava.
Aloha and enjoy the kava. (y)

Chris
Hey man glad you replied! Your kava is absolutely amazing, your my new permanent vendor! And perhaps call it GHKs K.O. mix cos that knocked me on my ass!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
How much do you use for that effect?
doesn't take much. 2 or 3 TBS will get you where most other kavas will in 4. If you are eating the shake or washing the toss or whatever, expct a lot less to do it. 1 TBS maybe?

Don't get me wrong, Hanakapi 'Ai is some damn fine kava, but it's a good strong balanced kava and it will never be as intense as Moi.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
doesn't take much. 2 or 3 TBS will get you where most other kavas will in 4. If you are eating the shake or washing the toss or whatever, expct a lot less to do it. 1 TBS maybe?

Don't get me wrong, Hanakapi 'Ai is some damn fine kava, but it's a good strong balanced kava and it will never be as intense as Moi.
Ill test the homemade instant method I have with shaking the powder out as well as using the leftover grind for grog. Ill let ya know how it goes