What's new

I demand a kava deal!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
You meant to say a deal on medium grind, right?:angelic

Or maybe a sitewide deal...
The thing about the kava biz is that it's probably the only online sales industry I've ever seen that never runs crazy deals or epic flash sales. I'm not complaining because I know it has to do with the cost of production making for thin profit margins but I'm so used to seeing other types of online businesses sending me emails saying things like "2 for 1 sitewide today only" or 25% off holidays. Could you imagine!? With the price of kava the way it is I would probably buy like 4 lbs of kava on the spot if there was a 25% off deal with any of my favorite vendors. Hell I usually can't resist ordering when I get 10% off... And that usually doesn't even cover shipping, ugh! I guess it just isn't realistic for kavato go on sale like that when there is a high demand and low availability plus hard work of the growers. but one thing I think vendors can and do end up doing at times is the special raffles where you can enter by ordering (or for free as a forum promo like how I got my awesome tanoa!) And it's a lottery to give away a big kava prize.

Last edited:

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
prolly just gonna go with a pound of micro boroguru and a pound of micro nene or mahakea hard to decide though, Chris has soo much amazing kava. I need to find a way to swim to hawaii and work for kava.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
I'm not sure if this is exactly how it works but hell, I join the cause. I stand before my fellow Kava Brothers and Sisters to demand a Kava sale! Lol if it were only that easy ;) I still have what I consider a significant amount of Kava but my selections are starting to dwindle.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yeah it would really suck to pay $50 for shipping every time you order kava, jeez. I get frustrated with the shipping rate at KWK being higher than other USA vendors for no apparent reason, and it's still only a couple dollars extra than what I normally pay. Shipping rates are the most painful thing about online shopping because you feel pressure to spend more money to get the most out of the cash you are "shelling" out just for the act of having it delivered to you. I don't think I could bring myself to order at all from any place that required $50 for shipping unless I was ordering a full sized fridge that was fully stocked with fresh green kava root lol.

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah it would really suck to pay $50 for shipping every time you order kava, jeez. I get frustrated with the shipping rate at KWK being higher than other USA vendors for no apparent reason, and it's still only a couple dollars extra than what I normally pay. Shipping rates are the most painful thing about online shopping because you feel pressure to spend more money to get the most out of the cash you are "shelling" out just for the act of having it delivered to you. I don't think I could bring myself to order at all from any place that required $50 for shipping unless I was ordering a full sized fridge that was fully stocked with fresh green kava root lol.
I'm curious to know as well. I purposely purchased a custom bulk order as a result. The product always arrives so quickly for me if I order something Monday I will get it Wednesday no problem. Kind of funny the main vendor in Hawaii ships free, but its not cheap.

I believe I had the same shipping cost on a 4OZ over a whole pound of root. That seems out of place.