What's new

Kava Recipe I made a discovery

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
So I got the idea to add Frozen Bean Spiced Latte to my bottle of kava.....Success! Fear not the taste of our wonderful kava! It tastes like the spiced latte with a hint of kava, also add sugar (I used truvia 25% sugar powder, only 10 calories per serving!) It tastes quite remarkable. I would definitely say give this a go with headier kavas, as the caffeine will synergise quite nicely! I did 4 Tbsps (1 of Vula Waka and 3 of Pouni ono) and kneaded for 15 minutes in 2 cups of water and a lil bit of milk. Emptied into bottle with the mix and did a second wash with 1 cup and a splash of milk, 10 minutes this time, and then poured it into the bottle as well and shook vigorously. Enjoy yall!

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Frozen coffee bean, or is there such a thing as bean juice made from... beans? If you can make horchata from rice water, maybe a bean water latte might be good!

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Frozen coffee bean, or is there such a thing as bean juice made from... beans? If you can make horchata from rice water, maybe a bean water latte might be good!
Frozen bean is actually the brand, its an instant mix.