What's new

I need a few experienced kava drinkers (free samples)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I need to get a few experienced kava drinkers to try my kava and tell me what they think about it, I will only need 4 people to test my kava, I am looking for only those with 100 or more messages because that shows that you know kava and you have been around here for a while.
I have a Vanuatu regular grind, a Vanuatu instant powder and a Tongan micronized powder, they are in small packages, just enough for a sample but plenty enough to see what it does and how good it is.
Post here if you are interested, I will decide who I send the samples to.
I wish i could give out more samples to more people but I can't do that. Thanks for your help and understanding.
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

Hi Chris, I would like to try your products and review them here in the Forum. I have never done instant but I would love to try it. For the record, I'm a daytime afternoon drinker so I may have a different perspective on things. What other types of Kava are you going to carry? I'm very curious about the Hawaiian varieties.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'd certainly like to try your stuff. Especially since you seem to be very caring for your plants, to maximize growth and lactone content. Plus I've been drinking kava on and off for 10 yrs. However, to be honest, I'm probably not a good choice. I typically need about 8 Tablespoons per session and more than one night with it, to truly judge a kava. So depending on the size of your samples, you're probably better off choosing someone more sensitive to kava.
I expect all reviews to be positive anyway. And will be trying you're Mo'i eventually, to compare it to the Mo'i I've tried in the past.

D

Deleted User01

Per Shakas comments, I myself am a liteweight so keep that in consideration if it makes a difference. I will probably drink 6-8 oz. of my Melo Melo brew this afternoon and I will be plenty happy at quitting time. And I don't drink it everyday, only 2 to 3 times a week. Just making sure you have a complete profile of your prospective test subjects.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Okay, from her on this offer is closed, I will send samples to all the ones that replied above, please let me know your address and I will get it sent out. My email is koa wood Hawaii at msn . com
Just put all that together into one word and it is my email but make sure you use the at symbol and not at. :D
Thanks and aloha.

Chris

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
lol:bigmoney:just put in a order for tongan more to come as u get up and running i think you also mentioned some fijian would be available.Also chris where could i get and easy explanation on chemotypes so i can understand which to order when there available.Also just so i can finally understand this number profile thing.How soon will your new list be available:D. Bula

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Everyone who received a sample: I just got finished creating the review form for Gourmet Hawaiian Kava if you click the review form tab, you'll see it in the list. The ones you guys got likely aren't in the list of the ones he plans to offer as regulars. I've added 3 extra types to match the types he's sent out. Be sure to include lots of pictures!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
cool...i'll probably be able to review by the end of the week. I got Van Reg. & Van Inst. Which he said are Borogu plants.

D

Deleted User01

Just had 1.5 tabs of instant and 1 tab of the Reg. It's good. Not a very good daytime Kava though, I'm having trouble working but I'm feeling no pain. I'm able to be happy, happy with even the most depressing of my customers. I'm feeling kinda krunked. I won't be doing rocket science this afternoon. More on this later.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
2 tbsps of vanuatu instant down the hatch; that was THICK. Maybe because the water is really cold (it's nearly freezing here)...

Status
Not open for further replies.