What's new

i see what all the fuss is about now w/ the GHK products

mitchwFSU

Kava Curious
My sample pack of GHK instant came yesterday; Mo'i, Mahakea and Nene. So after a couple weeks of drinking heavier kavas like stone and white sands, i took about 5 tablespoons over the course of a few hours of the Mahakea instant last night. It's like night and day! I loved that strong heady feeling and the simultaneous relaxation effects it gave me. Focused motivation with a bit of awwwwww. The difference between this and the heavier kavas is so noticeable and pronounced. I was a bit worried i may not fall asleep, having my last cup about an hour before bed. but nope, as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out. Woke up this morning energized and refreshed and super ready to try that Mo'i next. Working from home today so i think i'll do a later afternoon session with the Mo'i and follow up with some more Mahakea, as i've read others (mabye @shakas) mention. Great stuff! Oh and i usually get some tummy issues with the heavier root (normal prep) even after straining. Not with the Mahakea instant. :hungry: New Favorite.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi MitchwFSU. I am glad you found the difference between the different kava's. There is a big difference and I like the HAwaiian kava and all the other kava like the Hawaiian, for example Ava Lea and even some from Tonga and Vanuatu but you have to make sure they are all Noble. Tonga does not have a problem with Noble or Tudei kava but Vanuatu does. Aloha.

Chris

mitchwFSU

Kava Curious
Hi MitchwFSU. I am glad you found the difference between the different kava's. There is a big difference and I like the HAwaiian kava and all the other kava like the Hawaiian, for example Ava Lea and even some from Tonga and Vanuatu but you have to make sure they are all Noble. Tonga does not have a problem with Noble or Tudei kava but Vanuatu does. Aloha.

Chris
Thanks Chris truly a gourmet product. I ordered 2 bags of medium grind yesterday going to me in FL. If that hasn't shipped yet I'd like to add more instant to that shipment.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
What I've liked about all four GHK varieties I've had is the freshness and lack of bulaface. I feel like I'm buying from a craft grower who does his own processing and packaging and it shows. The gold bag is pretty hilarious because I've come to see the kava that way too. I feel like I've hit a rich vein of gold.

mitchwFSU

Kava Curious
What I've liked about all four GHK varieties I've had is the freshness and lack of bulaface. I feel like I'm buying from a craft grower who does his own processing and packaging and it shows. The gold bag is pretty hilarious because I've come to see the kava that way too. I feel like I've hit a rich vein of gold.
oh geez, i definitely had that bulaface going last night, wasn't intending on it though. 5 tbs of the Mo'i and 4 tbs of the mahakea must have done it... got trigger happy with that instant. Totally agree with the "craft grower" description, great stuff!