What's new

I want to live again

M

mlenny

With years of mental illness, health problems, mood disorder secondary to brain surgery for epilepsy, bumps in the road, substance abuse, I ended up in a very deep, dark place where I constantly wanted to end my life and was doing a seriously ungodly amount of binge drinking. Kava helps enormously with my mental state, makes me remember all the reasons to keep living, and curbed my alcohol consumption to almost zero. I don't think the trivial risk of liver injury even compares with that of having 30+ drinks every week. I really think it might have saved my life.

Matthew

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Your liver will thank you for kava. Nothing to worry about there. Get a physical once a year ( as you should anyway) and don't even worry about it. Kava helped turned my life around too.

Peace.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
With years of mental illness, health problems, mood disorder secondary to brain surgery for epilepsy, bumps in the road, substance abuse, I ended up in a very deep, dark place where I constantly wanted to end my life and was doing a seriously ungodly amount of binge drinking. Kava helps enormously with my mental state, makes me remember all the reasons to keep living, and curbed my alcohol consumption to almost zero. I don't think the trivial risk of liver injury even compares with that of having 30+ drinks every week. I really think it might have saved my life.

Matthew
Your post reminded me of one of my favorite songs by Infected Mushroom called Sa'eed;

I feel ashamed, again and again
Nothing to give, and no one to blame
During the day, I guess I'm okay

At night, I sleep by your side
Waiting for you, to give me a sign
I'm counting the days
And there's nothing to say

Ahhhhhhh I hope I can feel and see the change
stop the bleed inside and feel again
Cut the chain of lies
You've been feeding my veins
I've got nothing to say to you

I hope I can chill and stay the same
stop the bleed inside and feel again
Cut the chain of lies
I've been beating myself (and beating and beating myself)
Without nothing to say to you

ùì ùååàøîä æä:
take one look at yourself..realize
life is been treating you nice ,better be wise
and enjoy your moment.

take one look at yourself..through your eyes
how you treated your life ,wasn't to wise
cause it's gettin' closer