What's new

I'm going to have to stop drinking it, permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I stopped drinking Kava earlier in the year because I was getting too many bad reactions, and I tried again a few days ago and it was awful. I'm going to get rid of all the stuff I bought so if anyone wants it they can have everything for $120. This is one unopened 8oz jar of Kalm with Kava micronized Borongoru, about half a jar of an opened one, 3/4 of a 4oz jar of Borogu, about half a 8oz jar of Pouni Ono, nearly a full bag of Squanch Fijian Waka, and various other Kava's and an Aluball.
If you live in Tucson Arizona I can deliver the stuff.
Shipping by Priority Mail is an additional $11.60 so the total is $131.60

Last edited:

schatz

itchin for kava
Interesting that you are quitting Kava and live in Tucson. I also live in Tucson and am quitting my kava intake for a few months at least to see if my symptoms disappear. I may have an alchoholic (no judement) friend here that may be interested though and I'll speak to him about it to see if he is interested, thanks. Also curious about your sideeffects or symptoms. If you want you can p.m. me and tell me what your experiencing and I'll let you know what I have experienced, although less side effects than Benzo''s, which they wanted to prescribe me to. I still do not think I can live with these.

schatz

itchin for kava
I don't know if Kava is just making symptoms wor se or if kava caused early parkinson like symptoms.I hate to think Kava brought this on as I started to have a couple symptoms prior to doing kava, so I may also quit Kava for a few months and see if they go away. It seemed a good alternative at fist as all they had to offer was a script for benzos and all the side effects that go with it.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I checked the price of all of it online, and made adjustments for the amounts that have been used, so you can see the value of it all.
Kalm with Kava Micronized Borongoru 8oz jar ( Unopened ) $52.00
Kalm with Kava Micronized Borongoru 8oz jar ( 1/2 $52 jar ) $26.00
Kalm with Kava Micronized Pouni Ono 8oz jar ( 1/2 $52 jar ) $26.00
Kalm with Kava Micronized Borogu 4oz jar ( 1/2 $26 jar ) $13.00

Gourmet hawaiian kava Ikaika Kava Micronized 8oz $56.00
Gourmet hawaiian kava Papa Ele Ele Instant 3.5oz price not known

Squanch Fijian Waka 1Lb $55.00 Small amount used $40.00
Kavafied Aluball Kava Maker $19.99 used a few times $10.00
Kava Supreme 8oz bag $34.00 Small amount used $28.00
4 Instant Kona Kava (Ban/Van) sachets $11.20

Total value $262.20

Last edited:

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I notice you use a lot of micro. Do you think that may be part of the side effects ?
I have a lot of health problems, Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, Tinnitus, Arthritis, Eyesight problems, and I had a mini stroke earlier this year, and the Kava just made all those symptoms worse. Last year I drank lots of Micronized Kava and had no bad side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.