What's new

I'm selling some old Kava that I want to get rid of

kl.draikin

Kava Curious
Hi everyone,

I hope this message is OK on the forum. I joined the forum like a year ago because I wasn't doing very well and I started using Kava to feel better. Thank God I'm way better now and I don't think I need Kava right now, so I want to get rid of the remaining Kava in my cupboard. Two things:

1) One 500g brand new bag of Kava Root - Borogu Kava Powder (bought a year ago on this page)

2) One 60g used pot of extract Kava (I think I bought it on this page a year ago). The pot/jar is about 60% full of product. The smell is still exactly the same as when I opened it the first time. However there is now a bit of liquid on top of it. Seems to me that it's still OK to consume but I'm not an expert. Description in order confirmation was: CO2 Kava Extract @ $69.00 - 4th Gen. (Approx 2g per dose): 60g ECONOMY Jar ($1.15 per g)
Pick a Flavor: Hawaiian Vanilla & Organic Coconut

I propose $40 for both. Or $20 for the Borogu only. Or $20 for the extract only.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
I would take the Borogu. As I live in Germany, you would need to fill out a small customs form. I would give you details how to do this and what to declare.
Payment could be done with Paypal. Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.