What's new

News Article IN PICTURES: Albany's Fijian community celebrates Fiji Day with night of food, fun and song

• Thread starter Google Alert - Piper Methysticum
  • Start date

PapaCthulu

Kava Lover
Drink Mountain Dew and you'll discover it quenches thirst just like no other.... probably a pretty good chaser if you are going hard on the kava all night. Something about kava seems to amplify the effects of caffeine for me. I personally want one of those blue and white coconut tree shirts. Thats my style right there.

fueledbykava

Kava enthusiast
Drink Mountain Dew and you'll discover it quenches thirst just like no other.... probably a pretty good chaser if you are going hard on the kava all night. Something about kava seems to amplify the effects of caffeine for me. I personally want one of those blue and white coconut tree shirts. Thats my style right there.
Similar here; definitely due to the CYP450 inhibitions, caffeine lasts a lot longer in my system, especially when taken after having some kava. Usually results in sleeplessness for me until the wee hours lol.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Similar here; definitely due to the CYP450 inhibitions, caffeine lasts a lot longer in my system, especially when taken after having some kava. Usually results in sleeplessness for me until the wee hours lol.
That good old CYP1A2 inhibition. This might also speak to why kava has been seen to lower instances of cancer possibly. This pathway is used by procarcinogens to bio-convert into cancer causing substances, and as such a reduction in its activity may be what gives kava this property....possibly, lol