What's new

Inflammation and arthritis pain relief

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
I have bad arthritis in my hand, that had gotten to the point where it was really painful. The doctor had me get some Voltaren gel, which helped. The pain isn't as bad now and doesn't seem to come back as quickly. I hadn't had any kava for a about 5 months, though, and I remembered a post on here where a gentleman mentioned that his wife drank kava for inflammation and it was the best solution for her. I got some kava last weekend and the pain completely went away for a few days after drinking it. Highly recommend. I had Kalm with Kava Borongoru, Vula Waka, and Saoma Ava, which I drank back to back so I'm not sure which one was most effective.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have bad arthritis in my hand, that had gotten to the point where it was really painful. The doctor had me get some Voltaren gel, which helped. The pain isn't as bad now and doesn't seem to come back as quickly. I hadn't had any kava for a about 5 months, though, and I remembered a post on here where a gentleman mentioned that his wife drank kava for inflammation and it was the best solution for her. I got some kava last weekend and the pain completely went away for a few days after drinking it. Highly recommend. I had Kalm with Kava Borongoru, Vula Waka, and Saoma Ava, which I drank back to back so I'm not sure which one was most effective.
Nice! I've been running across tons of anti-inflammatory effects that kava provides in these research papers. Glad that did the trick.