Instagram or FaceBook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
In Soviet Russia, Facebook uses YOU!

No wait, that's everywhere.

You think you are using Facebook, but no, Facebook is using you. Don't believe me? Just google it. No, wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Google, too. I read about that on my Kindle.
If the service is free, you are the product. At least that's what I've hard in regards to social media. We are the products.

superspeedkit

Kava Curious
I'm on both and use Facebook way more, but my younger siblings and cousins use Instagram way more. I actually don't think it would be much more time consuming to set up both since they accomplish very different things. Facebook is more for conversations and allows more writing. On Instagram, you just put up cool pictures basically. Since Facebook owns Instagram, you can set it up so that every time you post on one, it automatically posts on the other.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
For a business account FB is the way to go IMHO. Instagram is more suited for sending out quick shots of info, but for a GHK I would follow an FB account more than Instagram. You can do both and link them together if you really wanted to amp up your social media presence, but my guess is your target demographic is more FB oriented.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
I use Facebook mainly to keep up on my favorite sports teams and bands etc. And to go on anti-Trump tirades lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.