What's new

Instant/Micronized Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Global Kava Exports!!

Do you do the instant and or micronized kava ? I bought some from GHK but always worry my order will either not arrive or take ages to arrive ?

A

Adam

Hiya, just went onto your site. Placed my first order, quick kava. (y)
I've ordered from them a couple of times now, they're really quick, was for the same reason as you, worrying my order wouldn't arrive from farther afield. GKE have been fantastic with me so far, I ordered on Monday and they went out their way to send it special delivery so I got it before 1pm Tuesday, there was even a couple of free packs of kava candy a in their and I only ordered 250gram of the malekula magic. I've tried the instant from them also and although it's like swallowing a small spider it does what it says on the tin....... Nice effective instant kava (y)

Hiya, just went onto your site. Placed my first order, quick kava. (y)
Hey,

Sorry I didn't see this until now. Thank you for your order, it went out today and should be with you tomorrow, it's not guaranteed but Royal Mail usually manage to get it here the next day. You should have a free pack of Candy in there too lol. You will have to sign for it but that's just so the process is transparent and if your package is lost by the post we will refund or replace it :)

GHK are great but we understand the risks involved and the worry that you may not get your package. That's why we are here and if possible we will have a wider range of products in the future and no one in the UK or Europe may have to order from the US again...!

Status
Not open for further replies.