What's new

Instant Kava Instant Old Roots (Newest Product)

fijivanuakava

Kava Vendor
INSTANT OLD ROOTS KAVA

• PURE NOBLE KAVA.
  • FREE SHIPPING.
  • HEAVY EFFECTS. RELAXES BODY AND MIND.
  • LATERAL ROOTS ONLY.
  • LAB TEST ATTACHED - FOR PURITY - NO FILLERS ADDED, KAVALACTONE CONTENT & TOXICITY.
  • REAL INSTANT KAVA - NON MICRONIZED.

"Old Roots – Non-micronized Instant kava. You speak, and we listen. After many requests we now bring a non-micronized instant product to our offerings. We started with old roots kava, and through our patented process we produce a smooth and potent instant kava powder. Forgo the process of preparation by simply mixing our instant kava with water to create kava to the strength that you desire. No solvents used in the production of this kava product. "

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Right on! currently at $39.99 per 4 oz that makes it $159.96 per lb with free shipping and that puts it squarely at the top of the tier in terms of price.

I know you're putting in hard work to bring these products to us, and we greatly appreciate it :)

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I'm going to order some of this. Old Roots is one of the most smooth tasting, balanced kavas, in my experience. I prepare kava traditionally, and will snag the Old Roots root in that form if available as well. My friends like instant kava. I have given a hundred grams of instant Nene from Gourmet Hawaiian and I was happy to see each time I visit my friends the kava being used up. Occasionally I would mix a shell of it before hopping in a car or walking up to the beach. Will get back to you to let you know how it is. My curiosity may lead me down an exciting path.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Bula,
Multiple vendors have been producing instant kava for a very long time, so it's very cool to see that you've come up with a novel way to produce it instead of using any of the existing known methods. Would you mind sharing a link to your patent?

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered old roots, and bula coffee. Couldn't do the instant this time, my preference for traditional prevails. I love that you guys do free shipping. The $38.99/lb Lawena and the Vanuatu offering are looking very tasty now that I know I can get it without selling an arm and a leg.

Nodsey

Kava Enthusiast
I was keen to try it, but despite being able to select any country in the world, I see an error saying unable to calculate shipping charges? I tried UK and Australia...

fijivanuakava

Kava Vendor
Bula.
Unfortunately, we do not do international shipping (except Canada) at this time.
The international export rules vary depending on the Country, resulting in Kava getting held up and destroyed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
I've tried all their mediums and it is absolutely worth the money, in fact it's better than some higher priced kavas, order without fear. :)
Great thanks! I am buying their sampler pack for sure! Just debating on the instant at the moment I’ll probably get it anyways