What's new

Introducing our company SONOMA HONEY AND CBD and new Kava, CBD Honey straws

Do you like CBD and KAVA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
Sonoma Honey and CBD is a Family run farm with its own bee hives. We have three Products which are Raw Honey straws with CBD, KAVA KAVA and VALERIAN supplement infusions.
Our 3 products are:

1. RELIEF- Raw Honey and CBD formula
2. RELAX- Raw Honey, CBD and KAVA formula
3. SLEEP- Raw Honey, CBD and VALERIAN formula

About us:
We are a family run business located in the Bennett Valley region of Sonoma County.

We believe in organic and ethical beekeeping practices to help support and sustain healthy bee colonies. We only use raw, unfiltered honey to infuse our potent mixture of medicinal herbs. Not only are we producers of our products, but we believe and love our product so much that we are taking them daily ourselves.

Let Sonoma Honey & CBD be your liaison between the natural world and better health while avoiding counterfeits or worse.

Some manufacturers actually add toxic chemicals during their extraction process with severe consequences to the user. In other cases, companies claim their supplements contain CBD when testing reveals their products do not contain any CBD. Consumers beware!

We hope our posts bring you into our family and give you reassurance that you can trust Sonoma Honey & CBD.
sonoma-honey.jpg

Sonoma Honey and CBD, LLC
3850 Holland Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

415-302-6462
http://www.SonomaHoneyandCBD.com

Tholman

Kava Curious
Interesting. Welcome! How many milligrams of CBD is used, say, per straw?

Also, for someone living in a country where CBD is very unfortunately illegal, if I was to take a chance on buying CBD anywhere, do you think your site might be one of the better picks?

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD

Also, for someone living in a country where CBD is very unfortunately illegal, if I was to take a chance on buying CBD anywhere, do you think your site might be one of the better picks?

We have 15 mg per straw of CBD isolate with Labs testing results available upon request. If you are to buy CBD honey straws from our e-commerce portal I can tell you our company is in compliance with federal law and FDA packaging for food grade edible product manufacturing, distribution and sales. We at sonoma honey and CBD are proud of our products and use them all.

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I have just one problem with this and that's the honey. Raw honey gives me the worst abdominal pain even in small amounts, I love honey, I just can't figure out why this happens to me.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
interesting. It sounds like a decent potency kavalactone dosage but CBD in my experience needs a higher dosage (maybe 25-50mg) for pain and anxiety relief. That being said, my curiosity is piqued.
We have found that our dosage is on the high end of acceptable limits to keep legal compliance and best practices. However we are open to designing and formulating custom orders for customers upon request.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
Hey kava lovers. This vendor had a very unique product containing kava, and I figured what better way to get to know them than by allowing you to ask questions.

@Sonoma Honey and CBD My first question would be, the kava you use in your product, is that an extract? If so, is it of a certain strain?
Hey kava lovers. This vendor had a very unique product containing kava, and I figured what better way to get to know them than by allowing you to ask questions.

@Sonoma Honey and CBD My first question would be, the kava you use in your product, is that an extract? If so, is it of a certain strain?
Our Kava is from C02 extration of Noble Kava
In addition to our Kava Kava being Noble, it is sourced from Vanuatu. It is a mixture of Melo Melo and Boragu varieties.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
We have found that our dosage is on the high end of acceptable limits to keep legal compliance and best practices. However we are open to designing and formulating custom orders for customers upon request.
Have you ever tried CBD mixed with honey? The honey acts as a potentiator to the CBD.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
How much honey is in each straw?

Also, what up, Sonoma peeps! Valley Jo native here :D
There is approximately 95% Honey in the Honey and CBD only staws. As for the Honey, Kava and CBD straws approximately 90% Honey. Total Straw volume is 4.4 ML per sealed straw. And a BIG Shout out to the "ValleyJo"...You Know! I will try to Post our nutritional facts label asap.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
We can discuss the possibility of producing custom blends, batches and formulations if that is something you would like. Please feel free to call us at 415-302-6462
You'll definitely have tons of customers from here if you produce a straw with tons of kava in it. For reference, the folks here will generally consume ~1000+mg of kavalactones each time they drink regular kava.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
I have just one problem with this and that's the honey. Raw honey gives me the worst abdominal pain even in small amounts, I love honey, I just can't figure out why this happens to me.
Have you ever tried CBD mixed with honey? The honey acts as a potentiator to the CBD.