What's new

Introducing our company SONOMA HONEY AND CBD and new Kava, CBD Honey straws

Do you like CBD and KAVA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
There is approximately 95% Honey in the Honey and CBD only staws. As for the Honey, Kava and CBD straws approximately 90% Honey. Total Straw volume is 4.4 ML per sealed straw. And a BIG Shout out to the "ValleyJo"...You Know! I will try to Post our nutritional facts label asap.
4.4 mL doesn't sound like too much. I think it's smart to start with a KL dose that matches the "pharmaceutically approved" amount.

That being said, I don't foresee anybody attempting a serious kava krunk session with honey straws alone.... and that's OK. @Steve's kava candies are kinda in the same ballpark. He's also the guy who first introduced me to CBD.

@TheKavaFlow, you have a good point about CBD being included in the kava straws. For me, as someone who occasionally tokes recreational doobage, I can say that CBD does not get you high at all. However there's still a stigma from including a cannabis derivative that could worry some potential customers.

And not to be contrarian... but seeing as how Sonoma is in a legal MJ state, I wouldn't see any harm in them making full-on recreational edibles. Just keep 'em clearly labeled and don't mix the ingredients, so that everyone can enjoy the legal flavors, wherever they may be.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
4.4 mL doesn't sound like too much. I think it's smart to start with a KL dose that matches the "pharmaceutically approved" amount.

That being said, I don't foresee anybody attempting a serious kava krunk session with honey straws alone.... and that's OK. @Steve's kava candies are kinda in the same ballpark. He's also the guy who first introduced me to CBD.

@TheKavaFlow, you have a good point about CBD being included in the kava straws. For me, as someone who occasionally tokes recreational doobage, I can say that CBD does not get you high at all. However there's still a stigma from including a cannabis derivative that could worry some potential customers.

And not to be contrarian... but seeing as how Sonoma is in a legal MJ state, I wouldn't see any harm in them making full-on recreational edibles. Just keep 'em clearly labeled and don't mix the ingredients, so that everyone can enjoy the legal flavors, wherever they may be.
I work with companies that also test their workforce regularly, and I don't want to ingest anything that could potentially hurt my ability to be hired.

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I work with companies that also test their workforce regularly, and I don't want to ingest anything that could potentially hurt my ability to be hired.
Drug tests are stupid. The number of things that can cause false-positives is ridiculous. Happens pretty regularly :(

@Sonoma Honey and CBD do you have any verification that it doesn't contain THC, or at least negligible quantities? It's possible for cannabinoids to cause a false positive, but traces of THC would would be even riskier.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Alcohol is legal. Employers don't care if you drink during your time off as long as you don't blow numbers on the job.

So now, in some states, cannabis is legal. Yet a drug test can't tell whether you smoked weed 2 weeks ago, or whether you're stoned on the job.

Rather than punishing the act of being under the influence while at work, employers are punishing unrelated lifestyle choices. They either need to get off their high horses, or start firing people for having beers on the weekend.

Last edited:

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Alcohol is legal. Employers don't care if you drink during your time off as long as you don't blow numbers in the job.

So now, in some states, cannabis is legal. Yet a drug test can't tell whether you smoked weed 2 weeks ago, or whether you're stoned on the job.

Rather than punishing the act of being under the influence while at work, employers are punishing unrelated lifestyle choices. They either need to get off their high horses, or start firing people for having beers on the weekend.
The problem is a lot of the bigger companies can still not hire/fire based upon the company's own internal policies. So even if here in Arizona someone has a medical marijuana card, the company can still choose not to hire based upon that. It's wonky, but that's how the laws are written (you know, just in case you don't like the stoner at your office)

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Any substance that is legal for medical use in 29 states, decriminalized in 14 including the nations capitol, and legal for recreational use in 8 states, does not need to be a part of any 5 panel drug screen. Just sayin.

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
The problem is a lot of the bigger companies can still not hire/fire based upon the company's own internal policies. So even if here in Arizona someone has a medical marijuana card, the company can still choose not to hire based upon that. It's wonky, but that's how the laws are written (you know, just in case you don't like the stoner at your office)
Then companies need to change their stupid policies.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Sonoma Honey and CBD is a Family run farm with its own bee hives. We have three Products which are Raw Honey straws with CBD, KAVA KAVA and VALERIAN supplement infusions.
Our 3 products are:

1. RELIEF- Raw Honey and CBD formula
2. RELAX- Raw Honey, CBD and KAVA formula
3. SLEEP- Raw Honey, CBD and VALERIAN formula

About us:
We are a family run business located in the Bennett Valley region of Sonoma County.

We believe in organic and ethical beekeeping practices to help support and sustain healthy bee colonies. We only use raw, unfiltered honey to infuse our potent mixture of medicinal herbs. Not only are we producers of our products, but we believe and love our product so much that we are taking them daily ourselves.

Let Sonoma Honey & CBD be your liaison between the natural world and better health while avoiding counterfeits or worse.

Some manufacturers actually add toxic chemicals during their extraction process with severe consequences to the user. In other cases, companies claim their supplements contain CBD when testing reveals their products do not contain any CBD. Consumers beware!

We hope our posts bring you into our family and give you reassurance that you can trust Sonoma Honey & CBD.
View attachment 8772
Sonoma Honey and CBD, LLC
3850 Holland Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

415-302-6462
http://www.SonomaHoneyandCBD.com
What sort of effects can I expect for one straw? How do you consume it? Can I get a jar of your product without the straw, like a jar of extract? That might be good. Will you provide an option for honey and kava only, minus the cbd?

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
Drug tests are stupid. The number of things that can cause false-positives is ridiculous. Happens pretty regularly :(

@Sonoma Honey and CBD do you have any verification that it doesn't contain THC, or at least negligible quantities? It's possible for cannabinoids to cause a false positive, but traces of THC would would be even riskier.
We use CBD isolate from hemp which is derived from Cannabis Sativa which contain less than 0.3 percent THC with Lab tests to prove it. This is considered federally legal and legal for sale domestically and internationally. This should not result in false positive drug test results.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD
What sort of effects can I expect for one straw? How do you consume it? Can I get a jar of your product without the straw, like a jar of extract? That might be good. Will you provide an option for honey and kava only, minus the cbd?
We will be happy to can honey for you with custom blend or formulation request if you would like that. Just email [email protected] or you Can Call me Anthony at 415-302-6462 We can make it with Just honey and Cava, Honey and CBD, HOney and Valerian or any combination thereof. We are also in the process of developing the addition of terpenes and flvinoids such as limonene, lemon, ginger, lavender and so on.

Sonoma Honey and CBD

SONOMA HONEY AND CBD

I am not sure you knew but each Kava and Honey straw contains 290mg active KAVALACTONE or 415mg of 70% Noble Kava concentrate.