What's new

Introducing Single Cultivar INSTANTS

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Kia ora everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know we are now offering all of our single cultivars in the instant powder form.
The same effect profile and similar tasting notes as the traditional grind version. The flavour and aroma is admittedly slightly milder/less distinct than it is the case with traditional grind (the price of convenience, I guess - the same is true for instant coffee), but the effects/feel profile is captured and retained quite beautifully.
Really fantastic option for those who need a convenient option and who like to choose specific cultivars and/or make their own blends on the go. :)

Nodsey

Kava Enthusiast
Kia ora everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know we are now offering all of our single cultivars in the instant powder form.
The same effect profile and similar tasting notes as the traditional grind version. The flavour and aroma is admittedly slightly milder/less distinct than it is the case with traditional grind (the price of convenience, I guess - the same is true for instant coffee), but the effects/feel profile is captured and retained quite beautifully.
Really fantastic option for those who need a convenient option and who like to choose specific cultivars and/or make their own blends on the go. :)

Any plans to open up supply across the dutch? Or too many hoops to jump through?

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
This is great news!

Kia ora everyone,