What's new

Is a seven-day or longer wait for Kava usual or is there a problem because Pam.

CheerlessFire

The average stressed-out Asian high schooler in NY
Have you ever had any proper noble kava or have you just tried tudei kavas?
Umm...I actually tried neither before...
But thanks for all the extra information you've been giving to me so far. I'll take that into account for finishing up my Koniak and for future kava purchases. But as far as BKH's kava overall- it does do something, right? Whether Tudei or Noble, there's going to be an effect for sure? I'm a little tedious about all this because of a history of getting products that don't seem to work...not Kava though. This order of Koniak is officially my first ordering of Kava besides running into a random Wholefoods and stumbling upon some cheap extract...emphasis on cheap, quality.

EnvidiaProductions

Kava Curious
Well, I hope I get mines soon around the time you get yours, and I hope that's spon. I hope you'll feel better when you get yours as well c:
Thanks man! Did yours ship out yet?
I'm about to just order some more I feel like it would come faster. My tracking still hasn't been updated after it departed the origin location for the second time at 1am today.

Last edited:

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Umm...I actually tried neither before...
But thanks for all the extra information you've been giving to me so far. I'll take that into account for finishing up my Koniak and for future kava purchases. But as far as BKH's kava overall- it does do something, right? Whether Tudei or Noble, there's going to be an effect for sure? I'm a little tedious about all this because of a history of getting products that don't seem to work...not Kava though. This order of Koniak is officially my first ordering of Kava besides running into a random Wholefoods and stumbling upon some cheap extract...emphasis on cheap, quality.

Yes, I think you will get some effects. Possibly even strong effects. BUT, you need to understand that these may not be the same effects as those described by the noble kava users. In a way, tudei and noble are two different plants with distinct effects.

In my opinion, a tudei kava can be strong, but it is never pleasant. In Vanuatu people use them only for medicinal purposes because they do not think these kavas can actually be enjoyed for recreational purposes. Yes, they can potentially dull any pain you have or make you super sedated. But noble kavas do much more than this.

CheerlessFire

The average stressed-out Asian high schooler in NY
Thanks man! Did yours ship out yet?
I'll have to check with my order-girl on that sometime soon. I've been tagging her daily on it, but we'll know when it ships out.

She's been on-point on orders for just about anything- me and a bunch of others go to her for ordering because if our folks found out we ordered anything online be it pencils clothes or even..,kava, can say goodbye to our allowance priveleges.

EnvidiaProductions

Kava Curious
Ahh I gotcha your just a youngyin! Enjoy your high school years my friend! Go to college! I'm 24 and work SO INCREDIBLY much. :happy:

Let us know when you get it! If you need anything I'll be here venting :sneaky:

EnvidiaProductions

Kava Curious
Well my tracking must be frozen because it is still displaying my ETA as yesterday and has not been updated. I placed an order for a pound of Borogu last night because I figure it should get here faster than the order I placed a week ago. Looks like my idea of a relaxing weekend have been destroyed. Anyone know any local places that sell kava locally in MA or NH?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Sorry about the delays. Our shipping computer died, then our shipping manager got sick, and I was out of town for the whole thing. Ah the pleasures of owning a business. If you were affected, and your kava took more than four business days to arrive send me an email at [email protected] and I'll take care of you.

As for the content of your order, @CheerlessFire, you made a good choice! Koniak is one of our two most popular kava varieties, and it gets great reviews both here and on other sites. Most drinkers report potent, but not overly potent, pleasant effects, and no nausea or hangover. Enjoy!
See reviews here: http://www.bulakavahouse.com/products/kava-root-koniak-kava-powder

Last edited by a moderator: