What's new

Kava Research Is Luna Kava Truly cat free? (POLL)

How many of the huuuugely scientific test results must come back positive before conclusion?

• None, we all know there's cat in the Luna kava, there's a friggin' cat in their logo.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
My 100g instant arrived today.
@LunaKava has previously stated that Luna Kava is 100% cat free.
I'm not saying it's not, but I'm going to perform various huuuugely scientific tests to find out.
1)
I believe the instant is the best fitted for such rigorous testing. If there is indeed cat inside, adding water should reveal whiskers, claws, fur or fangs when it rehydrates.
2)
Working at the hospital, I do have plausible access to labs and lab technicians, I have placed a call, they where in a good mood because they laughed and said they'll get back to me on the whole cat-situation.
3)
I've accidentally tasted cat before in China, China, China and with my vast cognitive abilities, superior palate, enormous nostrils and impeccable memory capacities, I'll detect even the most minuscule remnants of cat.
4)
If this kava gives me cat like reflexes or make me want to purr or stretch, there is definitely cat in the kava.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Luna Kava is cat free; however I cannot confirm that is is catnip free. It should be tested for spiking with catnip. To perform this test, you will need: 10 g of Luna Kava, and a cat. Place the cat in front of the kava. If it shows signs of catnip intoxication (rolling around on the ground, urinary incontinence, etc.) then your kava is probably adulterated.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
My 100g instant arrived today.
@LunaKava has previously stated that Luna Kava is 100% cat free.
I'm not saying it's not, but I'm going to perform various huuuugely scientific tests to find out.
1)
I believe the instant is the best fitted for such rigorous testing. If there is indeed cat inside, adding water should reveal whiskers, claws, fur or fangs when it rehydrates.
2)
Working at the hospital, I do have plausible access to labs and lab technicians, I have placed a call, they where in a good mood because they laughed and said they'll get back to me on the whole cat-situation.
3)
I've accidentally tasted cat before in China, China, China and with my vast cognitive abilities, superior palate, enormous nostrils and impeccable memory capacities, I'll detect even the most minuscule remnants of cat.
4)
If this kava gives me cat like reflexes or make me want to purr or stretch, there is definitely cat in the kava.
What interests me to know, is what kava were you drinking when you posted this?