What's new

Is micronized kava more likely to cause a hangover than medium grind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
It seems like micronized makes me have a bad hangover compared to medium grind, but I just wanted to check if this is the case with other kava drinkers. Thanks!

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
It seems like micronized makes me have a bad hangover compared to medium grind, but I just wanted to check if this is the case with other kava drinkers. Thanks!
What do you refer to as a Kava hangover? Do you actually feel ill the next day? Early on for whatever reason I’ve had a few experiences where I didn’t feel 100% the next day but don’t get those much anymore.

Often the effects of the Kava may also be present the next day which can be non-ideal to some. I actually like it, helps me be more understanding for a lack of a better term, couple cups of coffee usually takes care of the tired aspect.

Micro does definitely tend to give me the most trouble but that’s usually stomach related.

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
I am referring to lethargy, nausea, light fever, feeling depressed, headaches. Bought a bunch of Mahakea micronized and think I might have to give it away. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.