What's new

Is there anything new on the market?

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
Hello, everybody,

I used to be a relatively regular poster, especially back on the old forums. While I've been drinking kava consistently throughout my absence, I haven't been in touch with the community for quite some time, and as such am a little bit out of the loop. Is there any new, must-try kava that has surfaced over the past year or so? I look forward to hearing from everyone.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
The biggest thing IMO since you last posted is there are some good CO2 extracts and instants on the market now. A while back it was pretty much Paradise Extract or powdered root for me. Now we have Kalm, affordable strain-specific instants, the Noble Clouds stuff I haven't personally tried.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

I would say the Micronized per Chris is a big deal. Also, you can now buy many varieties of instant kava. GHK just released a sample with 3 different strains of instant kava. That is a first in the Kava industry.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kalm with Kava. If you haven't tried it, it's a kava game changer in regards to taste.

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
Thanks, everyone, for your advice. GHK, I've yet to place an order from you, but I'd like to. I've read only positive things. In regard to the Kalm with Kava, are you talking about their drink or their concentrate? Thanks again, everybody.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hello, everybody,

I used to be a relatively regular poster, especially back on the old forums. While I've been drinking kava consistently throughout my absence, I haven't been in touch with the community for quite some time, and as such am a little bit out of the loop. Is there any new, must-try kava that has surfaced over the past year or so? I look forward to hearing from everyone.
Welcome back! We have a few new products in the last year. Notably, a micronized kava from Fiji that was allowed to mature for 11 years! Uncreatively, we named it 11 Year Waka. It's nice and potent, and easy to prepare and mix. People are absolutely loving it. Also something you may want to try us our Nangol Noble. It's a very fresh tasting and feeling blend of noble Vanuatu kavas. It's getting great reviews. Otherwise, enjoy whatever you choose, and let me know if you have any questions.