What's new

Isa strength

Islandtime

Kava Curious
So I am thinking of trying Isa for my next kava. I have been drinking kava for a few years and enjoy a heavy kava. So my question for those that have had it is how strong is this stuff? I am familiar with many kavas from vendors on here so feel free to compare. I have had HKC isa, and Chiefs jungle(some batches stronger than others) as my experience with Isas but have had paradise Isa on my list for a while. any info would be great thanks.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
not, ucky really...I just cant do much the day after...

something I cannot stand after graduating college and going thru years of doing it....lol! lol!!

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
I often like the feel of the next day. However, I have had days where I couldnt keep my eyes open as well. Mixed results really.

Hey guys, I just ordered some of this to see if it lives up to its reviews! Quick question, how strong would you say this is in comparison to N@H chiefs jungle?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kavalactoner, are you in the kava business?

If so, ALOHA brother!

Tell us more about your products in the main forum for everyone to see!

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Once every so often, I'll buy a pound of ISA.

The good: I feel like a better person on Isa. I am calmer, more tolerant, more empathetic, more resilient. Depending on the plant, it may have a flavor good enough to substitute for pepper in seasoning. Also, a deeper feeling of connection to John Frum, but perhaps that may be happening anyway just because of how much closer we are to February 15th every day.

The bad: Isa doesn't "hit" the way a high-kavain strain will. Isa will nauseate me well before I have the same change of subjective consciousness that I do with borogu, fu'u, or other Nobel varieties.

The ugly: Lowered motor control, slowness of thoughts, lack of motivation.

Paradisekava: Unfortunately I am not. :( I'm a native of Maryland, so there is little I could do to get directly involved. However I would love to somehow get involved, probably as an advertiser or affiliate to help promote kava and all kava products. We'll see if I can find my way into the business! ^^ 
Prince Phillip: Sounds like you have mixed feelings about isa. From what I have seen it is mostly a hit or miss strain!

Islandtime

Kava Curious
I am sitting on my deck after a bowl of this stuff and I must say its easy to put this in my top 3 kavas I have tried thus far. Flavor wise smooth, piney, and easy drinking. effect wise Im not even sure how to describe it, very dreamlike head, heavy body. I tried 1/4 cup to 3 cups water and will try to up it on my next session but this ratio alone was very nice indeed. Thanks Paradise!