What's new

It is I, Krunkedout

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Evening gents! It's been awhile (a couple years) since I've been in the forum, unfortunately for awhile there I was pretty busy. Anyways, I have returned, though I had to make a new account because I forgot my login info for my original. So, what's new in the kava world since I've been gone? Any new vendors I should be looking at? Also, the forum looks great you guys! Really love what you've done with the place!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You! Welcome back! I'll get your account set up for you. Seriously good to have you back :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Evening gents! It's been awhile (a couple years) since I've been in the forum, unfortunately for awhile there I was pretty busy. Anyways, I have returned, though I had to make a new account because I forgot my login info for my original. So, what's new in the kava world since I've been gone? Any new vendors I should be looking at? Also, the forum looks great you guys! Really love what you've done with the place!
Good to see you again!!! Welcome back.

Headgie Hug: ::hugsmiley::

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
there's one of those yuku-era faces, good to see ya braddah, i was wondering if you'd pop back in at some point.
i have a question, how frequently did you consume kava in your absence ?
::chugger::::rootedgrin::

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Nice! long time no see brother, welcome back.
Were you drinking kava these years? Or switched it around a bit?
AG

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Unfortunately I have only had a good shell a couple of times over the past couple of years, but I plan on getting back into it. My love of kava never ceased haha, but being a poor college student it ended up being a monthly expense I couldn't afford for a time.