What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's that day of the week again.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Wow, just starting to decend from 2.5hours of Fiji loa krunked. What a ride. A little more than I expected, but it was fun. I will need to watch my dose next time. First time I hit a euphoric vibe from a kava.
What was your mix and how much did you drink? Fridayious minds want to know?

Last edited:

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
What was your mix and how much did you drink? Fridayious minds want to know?
4 tablespoons and mixed with some second wash grinds from last night ( I freeze the med grind to reuse later). 2cups of water in blender, strained into nylon sock. Squeezed out as much of the goods stuff as possible. Drank 2/3rds gave the rest to th wifu.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
A heavy dose of KWK Borongoru to start off the early evening for me. Starting to make my batch now.

Update: The Borongoru is cooling in the fridge. Going to make a small batch of Hanakapi'ai now.

Last edited:

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
drank some solomon from BKH last night and quickly found out that it is not a right before bed variety. had some this morning to ease the back pain i received for chauffeuring my wife to, around, and back from portland and it was perfect; no fogginess, no lack of motivation just muscle relaxation and good vibes.
so glad that i'm only working 5-10 tonight

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
hey @tomkrat you said in another thread you mix some powdered ginger with your kava - I'm going to try that tonight - how much ginger per cup do you mix in?

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
i have no idea how much i mixed in there... i guess i'd try a tsp to start? maybe a bit less and then add more if you like?

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
This video is awesome. Watching these pizzas getting made with the music and the man's soft voice is perfect for a kava buzz.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
This video is awesome. Watching these pizzas getting made with the music and the man's soft voice is perfect for a kava buzz.

Brooks T. Moore. That mans voice can put me into a coma in no time. Also, "How It's Made" is one of my favorite shows of all time.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
Brooks T. Moore. That mans voice can put me into a coma in no time. Also, "How It's Made" is one of my favorite shows of all time.
Yea. "How It's Made' is awesome. I remember watching it as a kid - loved it. I don't know what it is that makes it so comforting?

verticity

I'm interested in things

That's actually fascinating. It reminds me of the Mr. Rogers episodes where he visits a factory.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yea. "How It's Made' is awesome. I remember watching it as a kid - loved it. I don't know what it is that makes it so comforting?
Something about the mundane items they show being made. Like buttons, wooden ducks, and ballet flats. The more mundane, the more I'm interested and consequently the faster I fall asleep.