What's new

I Love Kava Friday Join me...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
As we stand at the edge of another glorious weekend.

That's right, kava lovers, we did it! Another week in the bag.

This is the last pendant giveaway, so if you want to be entered be sure you post on this thread!

I hope your weekends are excellent, relaxing and as productive as necessary.

Bula!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
As we stand at the edge of another glorious weekend.

That's right, kava lovers, we did it! Another week in the bag.

This is the last pendant giveaway, so if you want to be entered be sure you post on this thread!

I hope your weekends are excellent, relaxing and as productive as necessary.

Bula!
An interesting thought, we spend the whole week looking forward to the weekend and it's only 2 days out of 7. What if everyday was a good day and an opportunity for it to be just as good as a Friday? Idk, I don't really look forward to Fridays because I work for myself, I guess everyday is either a Friday or a Monday, depends on the mood, lol.

Happy weekend to all those who look forward to this day.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
We need a new SmartTag that says "I love Kava" lol.

EDIT: I added it to the kava lounge. :) ::chugger::

Last edited:

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
Well friday is the start of my work week- all the same, happy friday. Today I got my alubottle pro, hopefully tomorrow my kwk vula waka shows up so I can try it out. Nothing like a weekend full of kava shipments!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Ssssh....I started early with some WOW to get through this CF of a day.;). Probably follow up with some Koro from @Artofkava closer to the end of the day.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Friday! Eagerly waiting on my GHW debut order but I doubt it'll be here for the weekend :-/ Though, I'm still on the hunt for an Instant (not micronized) to order. The three vendors I've been ordering from are all out :cry:

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Bless the 'Forums, tectonic changes afoot in my life, grateful for this social welcoming vibe. Cheers and enjoy those moments.

Bula,

Dave

Krunkmeister

Kava Curious
Happy Friday! Eagerly waiting on my GHW debut order but I doubt it'll be here for the weekend :-/ Though, I'm still on the hunt for an Instant (not micronized) to order. The three vendors I've been ordering from are all out :cry:
Should have added some to your GHK order. It’s awesome.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Bula! Work's going well, eating good foods. Drinking kava from fiji this week, wakas, and then squanch lawena is on its way for a treat.
Been especially fridgid here, windy and snowy as well. Kava is tasting fine tonight.