What's new

Just got my BKH Akua

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavaOkie

Kava Curious
Right of the bat I liked this Kava. It has the most mild flavor of any Kava I have had up to this point. It’s creamy in flavor and smooth, light and easy to drink. Initial feelings off the first 2 tblspns to 500 ml of water are relaxing and very subtle hints of well-being peeking through resonating and calming my body. Definitely doesn’t feel heavy like Kava Supreme at this very early stage of drinking and it’s definitely uplifting. It almost makes you want to smile. I started to feel it actually in my head not like a foggy feeling, but like a electric feeling but that was gone after a little bit. Has overall sense of things are chill and good and that’s just what I needed after a long day at work. Am excited to see how this goes for the rest of the evening after a couple shells. Cheers!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Right of the bat I liked this Kava. It has the most mild flavor of any Kava I have had up to this point. It’s creamy in flavor and smooth, light and easy to drink. Initial feelings off the first 2 tblspns to 500 ml of water are relaxing and very subtle hints of well-being peeking through resonating and calming my body. Definitely doesn’t feel heavy like Kava Supreme at this very early stage of drinking and it’s definitely uplifting. It almost makes you want to smile. I started to feel it actually in my head not like a foggy feeling, but like a electric feeling but that was gone after a little bit. Has overall sense of things are chill and good and that’s just what I needed after a long day at work. Am excited to see how this goes for the rest of the evening after a couple shells. Cheers!
Yeah, that pretty much exactly matches what my experience with it has been. Bula!

KavaOkie

Kava Curious
Update-
Have now had another serving effects still great. It seems as though the full effects last for just a little while, and leave you wanting more. However residual effects are very relaxing not heavy just easy and nice like a comforting blanket. Just rolling with the waves. About to drink third serving then calling it a night. Everyone have a great weekend!

KavaOkie

Kava Curious
Update-
Well after 2 nights of drinking the Akua here are my impressions: 1) It has a better smoother taste than Kavas I have tasted up to this point. 2) It is definitely a different experience from Kava Supreme which is "heavier" Kava. 3) It takes more Kava to feel the effects at this point, but I am not sure if that is because I have not built up these specific KLs in my body or because of the strain. 4) I have had no stomach issues or sickness up to this point from drinking quantities of this Kava at higher intakes (with less time between) and higher levels of root in the Aluball. 5) I have not had any issues with feeling "jittery" like I did with Kava Supreme. Overall, I have really enjoyed this Kava and would recommend it. At decent doses it is very easy to relax with in the evening and gives you a slight euphoria with a sense of well-being. More love to go around if you will in your heart mind and body.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Update-
Well after 2 nights of drinking the Akua here are my impressions: 1) It has a better smoother taste than Kavas I have tasted up to this point. 2) It is definitely a different experience from Kava Supreme which is "heavier" Kava. 3) It takes more Kava to feel the effects at this point, but I am not sure if that is because I have not built up these specific KLs in my body or because of the strain. 4) I have had no stomach issues or sickness up to this point from drinking quantities of this Kava at higher intakes (with less time between) and higher levels of root in the Aluball. 5) I have not had any issues with feeling "jittery" like I did with Kava Supreme. Overall, I have really enjoyed this Kava and would recommend it. At decent doses it is very easy to relax with in the evening and gives you a slight euphoria with a sense of well-being. More love to go around if you will in your heart mind and body.
Yeah, it's not a strong kava, nor does it pretend to be. It's a good light, refreshing Tongan. Try blending with Squanch sometime for a nice ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.