What's new

Just thought I would let you all know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
So I just read the review by Jerome - can anyone confirm that you really only take 1/8 of a teaspoon. Even at 70% that seems small. The website didn't say how much was in each jar, but if 1/8 of a teaspoon is all you need one jar should go pretty far.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So I just read the review by Jerome - can anyone confirm that you really only take 1/8 of a teaspoon. Even at 70% that seems small. The website didn't say how much was in each jar, but if 1/8 of a teaspoon is all you need one jar should go pretty far.
I was always able to achieve a full on couch lock at around 1/4-1/2 a teaspoon. (Other Vendor's extract)

I usually go hard on extracts, so...work your way up slowly.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I was always able to achieve a full on couch lock at around 1/4-1/2 a teaspoon. (Other Vendor's extract)

I usually go hard on extracts, so...work your way up slowly.
Thanks for the advice. I hope it works well - I got a hiking trip planned soon and this would be much easier than bringing extra water and all the tools for even microgrind. My last trip to the ADK mountains I did a few kayak trips on kava and it was heavenly. I call it K&K. Some extract after hiking for 6 hours up a steep slope would be perfect.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I will probably review it tomorrow if i find myself mentally equipped to examine the root-magic that day. Hoping its heady enough for my tastes with a nice touch of mellow body heavies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Usps decided to take my package to n'orleans on the way here so i guess they went the scenic route and my chance to try papa ele ele is delayed at least an extra day :(

S

Summer

I don't want to start a new thread since it can't be ordered anymore, but would extract be less skin drying since it's more concentrated?

pythagoras51213

Kava Curious
I just downed a few shells of the Papa Ele Ele and it's lovely! Very tasty - it's got a woodiness to it that I always like in my kava and the effects are very warm and fuzzy. Feeling very chill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Dang looks like i wont be getting it today either. Still in Louisiana. Oh well i guess the experience will be ripe with anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.