What's new

Just wasn't for me so getting rid of what i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NST0217

Hello, I tried Kava and it just wasn't for me. I have a bundle I'm trying to sell. I am not a company or representative of one, just a consumer who tends to buy a bunch of something when I do buy.

I purchased directly from Kalm with Kava. Everything is brand new! But I do have a few items that are opened, the ones I tried, that I would be happy to give for free to whoever buys the bundle.

Included in this bundle are:

- 2 8 oz bags of Samoa Ava
- 1 8 oz bag of Vula Waka
- 2 2 FL. oz. Kava concentrate (Guava & Kavarita)
- 5 synthetic mesh straining bags
- 1 Bilo cup

Attachments

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello, I tried Kava and it just wasn't for me. I have a bundle I'm trying to sell. I am not a company or representative of one, just a consumer who tends to buy a bunch of something when I do buy.

I purchased directly from Kalm with Kava. Everything is brand new! But I do have a few items that are opened, the ones I tried, that I would be happy to give for free to whoever buys the bundle.

Included in this bundle are:

- 2 8 oz bags of Samoa Ava
- 1 8 oz bag of Vula Waka
- 2 2 FL. oz. Kava concentrate (Guava & Kavarita)
- 5 synthetic mesh straining bags
- 1 Bilo cup
How much are you asking for it?

NST0217

I might be interested depending on the price. Would you be willing to just part with the Samoa Ava and Vula Waka bags? Or only the full bundle?
I would like to sell it as a bundle, really just trying to get rid of it all but get back some of the cost.

NST0217

Cool, that makes sense. And final question, what are the other opened items that you’d also be shipping?
- About 1/2 of a 4 oz bag of Loa Waka
- 1/4 of a 4 oz bag of Pouni Ono
- About 1/2 of a 2 oz jar of Micronized Vanuatu Borogu
- About 3/4 of a 2 oz jar of Micronized Fiji Vula Waka

NST0217

Cool, that makes sense. And final question, what are the other opened items that you’d also be shipping?
So it would be the bundle of new, unopened kava + the new unused Bilo coconut cup + the 4 opened and tried kava products for $85 Shipped. Or just the bundle if you don't want the other stuff.

bsanders

So it would be the bundle of new, unopened kava + the new unused Bilo coconut cup + the 4 opened and tried kava products for $85 Shipped. Or just the bundle if you don't want the other stuff.
Ok, if you still have it, I'll take the bundle plus the opened products.

Status
Not open for further replies.