What's new

Kava Beverage Review Kalm with a side of Juice

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I got the Kalm in the mail today and let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so.

I cracked the first bottle open and gave it a try in my favorite chair. First of all I have to say, well done Mike...very well done.

Judd came up with my nick name "Notorious Lightweight" and I'm proud of it, right now more than ever. I drank about 1/4 of the bottle and I'm already feeling very nice. This is a great product for newbies due to the great fruit flavor combo and the still obvious kava flavor. Yes, this drink for sure has kava in it. I can still taste and certainly feel it but in my opinion this is a good thing.

It tastes really good but at the same time there is no doubt this is legit. The second bottle will be going to a dear friend of mine who is a recent convert to kava and is looking for...well...something exactly like this!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Thanks so much for the review Vekta! Glad you enjoy it and happy to have another Kava fan in our backyard of San Jose!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@Vekta We have a review form for Kalm with Kava now. If you have the time it would be greatly appreciated if you could convert your thread to a Kava Review. To do that all you have to do is edit the thread (not the post) and fill out the form there.
Thanks (y)