What's new

Vendor News Kalm with Kava's Week of BLACK FRIDAY sales! Up to 25% off of your favorite kavas, accessories, and more from November 21st through the 28th.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
1669007838211.png

Hey there, KavaForums!

It's that time of year again! Stock up on all of Kalm with Kava's signature kava products during our Black Friday Sale from November 21 - 28, 2022:
  • Spend up to $149 and save 15%
  • Spend $150 - $299 and save 20%
  • Spend $300 - $350 and save 25%
  • Spend over $351 and save 25% and get FREE SHIPPING
Black Friday sales exclude tanoas and five-pound kava product bags. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Sale starts November 21, 2022 at 12:01AM MST and ends November 28, 2022 at 11:59PM MST.

---------------------------------

A quick thank-you note:

This has been a big year at Kalm with Kava. In 2022 we introduced many new kava varieties to the market, expanded our product lines, and dramatically increased our social media presence. Our team travelled to Vanuatu to source incredibly rare kavas and have plans for other island nations soon. We've established a new 'awa farm on the big island of Hawai'i (Pū‘iwa Hawaiian Farms), and we'll be hosting the 2022 Pū‘iwa Hawaiian Farms Talanoa to help bring the culture and science of kava forward.

As someone that started as a simple customer of Kalm with Kava, I'm very well aware that none of this was possible without support from you -- our fans. Every dime you spend at Kalm with Kava is treated with respect and I hope our actions will improve the world in more ways than one:
  1. On the home front here in Arizona, we're paying our employees living wages to work in a safe and friendly environment.
  2. We purchase from small-time farmers on remote islands to help them build homes, provide clean water, access to electricity, and educate their children.
  3. Our packaging has been updated to be more environmentally friendly and there's more plans to improve in the future.
With your help, we'll continue to make the world a better place. From the bottom of my heart, I'm very grateful for your support.

All the best,
Morgan Smith
Kalm with Kava