What's new

Kalm's Borongoru Root Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
The Borongoru is heady (as opposed to body-cripply) and makes me feel slightly ecstatic and open. It was an easier brew with less kneading than the Tongan and required fewer passes through the filter to get all the sediment out.

I'll report back on my after-effects some time tomorrow, but I'm super happy with my purchase and really amazed by the quality of the Kalm products. Nice job over there guys!
Steve
Quoting yourself in a thread is the first sign that you're losing it, right?

The after-effects were very mild as compared to previous Kavas I've tried (NAH Tongan, PK's Instant and NAH Fire Island Instant) though my second brew with just-boiled hot water did give me some tummy twisties. I think my nylon paint strainer bags are getting some fatigue and letting through too much maka maka. The effects, however, were just fantastic.
I doubled-down on the Borongoru and bought another pound. I hope this stuff never runs out.

fatcats

I thought the Pouni Ono was good, but wow I love the flavor of the borongoru! :joyful:
Borongoru feels more sedating and less heady than the Pouni Ono which gave me insomnia. Definitely am going to buy it over the Pouni Ono next time. I would like something a bit more sedating for night time though.

Kavakaize

kavakaize
I have been drinking the Borongoru for last 6 nights. Love this root. I really feel it gives warm happy feeling. Great anxiety sword without being over powering. Also sleep like a baby on the stuff best I slept in months!

Thanks again Mike for providing the people with great cclean kava

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
+1 for Borongoru!

Finished off a pound of this last month.
Really nice!
Mild euphoria followed by distinct muscle relaxation especially in arms and shoulders. The buzz rounded out with a nice overall feeling of gentle relaxation.

tonyd

Kava Curious
This stuff was really nice with both euphoria and very noticeable mood lift. As good or better than any other kava I've tried.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.