What's new

Karuna Kava - Kava Lava Fire Cider

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
kavalava.jpg

Interesting new product.

Ingredient List: Raw Organic Apple Cider, Raw Organic Turmeric, Raw Organic Ginger, Fresh-Squeezed Lime Juice, Pressed Garlic, Habanero Pepper, and Borogu Kava Root.

I'm in the works now asking Karuna about the amount of kava in each bottle.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Is kava becoming the next hipster thing? I guess it kind is maybe already.

Reminds me why I hate social media...Sorry off topic.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just sampled it with lunch. This is a "sauce". It's Apple cider vinegar based, and extremely complex. Completely threw me for a loop of how different it is. It makes your mouth lightly tingle which just adds to the complexity and flavor profile. I'm not sure this one is something you'd want to guzzle down to get the kava effects, it's more for experiencing their well-crafted flavor.

It's really fun and interesting to see all the innovative kava products that are starting to emerge.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
I was literally just thinking if anyone has tried a kava bloody mary the other day haha. What a curious product.

Karuna Kava

Kava Entrepreneur Boise, ID
Kava Vendor
View attachment 11439
Interesting new product.

Ingredient List: Raw Organic Apple Cider, Raw Organic Turmeric, Raw Organic Ginger, Fresh-Squeezed Lime Juice, Pressed Garlic, Habanero Pepper, and Borogu Kava Root.

I'm in the works now asking Karuna about the amount of kava in each bottle.

We brew our kava lava at a similar level to how we brew our kava tea: about 125 grams per gallon! We hand squeeze it in the vinegar; makes for an intense smelling squeeze session haha.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We brew our kava lava at a similar level to how we brew our kava tea: about 125 grams per gallon! We hand squeeze it in the vinegar; makes for an intense smelling squeeze session haha.
oh wow, that's a smell that would make my wife consider leaving, no doubt. I already push it with the dirt smells wafting from the kitchen during kava time.

Karuna Kava

Kava Entrepreneur Boise, ID
Kava Vendor
I was literally just thinking if anyone has tried a kava bloody mary the other day haha. What a curious product.
We would love to get some to you! Message us your address and I can send you a sample.