What's new

Kava and nicotine

krunkedout

Kava Lover
So I vape an ecig (ego c-twist to be exact) and was curious if nicotine possible potentates the effects of kava? Tonight I was drinking a Solomon/koniak blend, and about an hour or so later I took a few hits from my ego and bam! Now I'm sitting on my couch with glossy eyes watching a French film and enjoying the sound of the air conditioner. The strength is almost that of certain... Other herbs...

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Good question Krunked! I vape too..a Itazte MVP, to be exact..and I find that the nicotine calms me down so..you may be on to something there!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
100% agree. I always sit down, fire up my provari with zatty pro and inhale a few cumulonimbus clouds of mad murdock's agent orange right after I drink my kava. It's been a ritual since the analog days (thank god that's over). It always potentiates.

KavaGurl

Holy Vapers Batman! Nice to see other vapers coming out of the woodwork. /domain/bypass/images/yay.gif I've got the Koniak going today for the first time and I must say..WOW!! It's actually got my lips numb..not from the outside, but inwardly..very nice intense sensation..super krunk! All muscle and joint pain is gone..I just need to be careful tho, cuz I noticed last night that if I dring too much the nausea starts. Whoa buddy! Hate that feeling /domain/bypass/images/wth.gif

KavaGurl

I'm at 18mg at the moment..tried going down to 12mg..DID NOT WORK! I wanted to rip everyones heads off their shoulders and use em like a basketball! lol

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was at 12 when I started and since I began using rebuildable atomizers I've cut that in half. Check out the AGA-T2 atomizers if you're feeling adventurous. It intimdated me for a while and I stuck to clearos and cartos. Now I have one device that's a clearo that I use for work and I use my provari and genesis atomizer at home. One thing I've noticed is that if you let this stuff go unchecked you can wave goodbye to your money....fast.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
That is one nice looking atty! Right now I'm using a kanger t3 and am loving it. Would the AGA t2 fit on an ego battery?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yep. Sure would. It would look kinda strange but it certainly would work. Ego is natively also 510 which is pretty much industry standard now, minus your few 808 devices which are few and far between. The trick to rebuildable atomizers are the coils. If you have a spool of kanthal wire and stainless mesh for wicks you will never run out of atomizers. They hit like a freight train too.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
(flash video)

This is my newest addition. Love it. Yes that is through the wormhole in the background.
But back on topic, I totally feel kava and nicotine are synergistic. I think you'll find many who agree with you too.

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
Haha! Awesome to see so many vapers here. I guess us folk tend to like the healthier alternatives (kava > booze , vaping > analog). I've been using an ego twist for about a year myself. My user name here actually comes from my favorite e-juice :)

KavaGurl

Awesome you guys! So glad I found yaz! I'm still a vivi and clearo user..too damn lazy for rba stuff at the moment..lol

Kapm ya goofball..love that vid! Made me giggle!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ok guys. I found something. WTA eliquid. Takes kava to an entirely new level. And also erases any analog cravings.

http://www.aromaejuice.com/

KavaGurl

I saw that awhile ago Kapm, but haven't tried it yet..does sound interesting. Soooo...who's gonna try it first?? lol

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Nice black evic mod. It's good to know you can class those suckers up if you need to. You've got the vapestation! Me too. I had to take the dividers out in the bottom because I needed that extra space. You can seriously develop a spending problem on this stuff. And do I see Boba's bounty there in that big bottle? If so I'm assuming you had to sell your soul to get it like the rest of us.
Oh and the WTA, I ordered it friday and recieved it in the mailbox yesterday. Redtail Vapor Vanilla Splash is pretty tasty. The effects are what is truly interesting. You'll puff on it a few times and about 1-3 minutes later your muscles will completely relax and you'll feel happy. Afterwards you'll set your device down and not want to pick it back up for an hour or so because it actually satisfies that itch.
Edit2: Bmiller966 that stand behind your avps, where did you pick that up from? Looks like you can go ego or full on 18650 mod in that.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Awesome feedback kapm yea I got the stand at arsenal mod stands kinda expensive it was like 60 bucks its pretty simple but its durable. And yea whoever says vaping is cheaper don't know because now I have a hobby and another addiction.However its better than what i used to do .Also i need to try that WTA its sounds interesting i vape alot . Actually got a 50 ml bottle of bobas before the whole mess so its lasted i still have half and another on the way .Man i want to get into RBA so bad just don't have time i bought an aga t2 tried my coils are not up to par or my wicks so its gonna take some doing next is a provari for me thx kapmcrunk good talk

KavaGurl

Ok you guys..I feel like such a wuss sometimes cuz RBAs frighten me! lol...too much like work! Love my MVP!!