What's new

Kava and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava_newbie

Mi Kava, su Kava
Hey fellow Kavaiins i am curious as to how Kava affects the libbido. Good or bad or don't bother. I'm being dilligent in my research and haven't found a thread about this topic. I ass u me that if both man and woman were "krunked" it kava wood pretty darn good.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions regarding sex and Kava?

D

Deleted User01

You said the word "sex", heh, heh, heh, heh. (Did you know Butthead was the smart one and Beavis the dumb one, really.)
I will only say this, it's no good if only one person is doing Kava. That person being me.

D

Deleted User01

Let me say it is not good when one person does kava and the other one does not. Plus, it's also bad when the other says, 'Kava makes you H___y'. Oh yeah, sez who!
upload_2014-8-22_9-40-39.png

By the way, I researched that claim. Scientists say it "relaxes" the male and thus helps in that respect. I speculate it can do the same for the female of your species. JavaWoman is totally different story.

D

Deleted User01

I hear ya Deleted User. I hear ya loud and clear. :D If I hear footsteps coming up the stairs to my offfice, don't be offended if I suddenly shut down my Forum Window. :ROFLMAO: Hell I'd be taking out trash and cleaning the dishes for the next 10 years. :eek:

D

Deleted User01

"What's Sex got to do with it, got do with it." Tina Turner
With apologies to Tina Turner.

Kapm hit the nail on the head.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Kapm, now we see you in your underwear. You have nothing to hide now. Aye, we "bearly" knew ya. By the way, was that chocolate filling or vanilla? :hungry:

Kava_newbie

Mi Kava, su Kava
So in other words the feeling i'm getting is if both are "krunked-ish" then yes, it can be quite the experience. Good stuff.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
To me, being bloated, sedated and borderline nauseous with a belly full of kava sloshing around isn't really inspiring...but like a mild version of raver-sprinkles, there can be a slightly heightened sense of empathy and tactile awareness that I consider more sensual than sexual.

D

Deleted User01

All the research says is that Kava "relaxes" and thus may provide a better setting. Kinda like a candle lit supper with wine might do. Hmm, haven't tried that lately. :sneaky:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I guess so. I mean its good with kava, its good without. I don't really notice a difference. Except kava makes me pee a lot, and can be disruptive at times. But other than that great. Much love. Roaddog....

Status
Not open for further replies.