What's new

kava by rex or nakamal at home??

Hello everyone, i am a new kava drinker and the only kava i have tried is kona kava, which isnt very strong at all. how does kava by rex compare to nakamal at home? i want to get a kava that has very strong effects and makes me krunked. so should i get stone kava from nakamal at home or isa/tudei from kava by rex? which one is stronger and will give the strongest effects?

kavalover

Outsider
Yeah Kona Kava has some good stuff in my opinion, but it is by far the weakest kava I've ever tried. No good for a newcomer looking to break through, but then again you may have done yourself a favor by drinking kona kava, cause now your body has metabolized kava, and you will likely get more out of your next experience with a stronger kava.

To answer your question, they are both great vendors with good reputable kava. Nakamal at Home is a little pricy, but you pay for what you get. I think you should start with KBR, though. You'll get more kava per dollar, and the selections you have to choose from won't disappoint you. The Isa/Tudei has, so far, not disappointed anyone I've recommended it to. If you're looking for a nice heavy body krunk with a mind state that mirrors the effect on the body, this is a great kava to try out - similar to stone. If you're looking for a more energetic and cerebral kava, the Tongan would be a nice pick, just not for a bedtime kava in my experience. Or, if you want a nice pleasant head buzz with a very soothing sleepy muscle sensation, then the Fiji waka is great. You'll probably get different results each time you brew your kava, though, remember that.