What's new

Kava definitely needed today

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Ive just downed three shells of squanch lawena. Big fire on the hills opposite my house. Dashed back and forth with my important stuff (kava included) but all looks much better now. Although there was another flare up a minute ago. Firefighters still on scene, thank goodness. Lots of water dropping helicopters - guess the water hazard at the golf course is just a great big bunker now

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
And I guess I was not thinking! Posted this thread in the wrong forum!

Three shells consumed over about two hours - not all at once, I should add! It actually helped keep me a little more calm and focused than I would normally have been. All clear now, firefighters been there all night and still there mopping up and clearing brush. Fire started when a golfer tried to hit an errant golf ball but hit a rock instead with his club. Tried to put the fire out but it raced fast up the hill with all the tinder dry brush.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Fire started when a golfer tried to hit an errant golf ball but hit a rock instead with his club. Tried to put the fire out but it raced fast up the hill with all the tinder dry brush.
That's the weirdest start to a bush fire I've ever heard of