What's new

Kava during 2 week wait

Jojo19

Hello,
I drink kava to combat anxiety and as an alcohol replacement when i dont want to drink. My question is, is it safe to drink it during the 2 week wait? The time between conception and implantation, or getting my period if I'm not pregnant. I'm not sure that I'm pregnant but I also would like to keep drinking kava because it helps my mood tremendously. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
Hello,
I drink kava to combat anxiety and as an alcohol replacement when i dont want to drink. My question is, is it safe to drink it during the 2 week wait? The time between conception and implantation, or getting my period if I'm not pregnant. I'm not sure that I'm pregnant but I also would like to keep drinking kava because it helps my mood tremendously. Anyone have thoughts on this?
I have no experience with this as I've never had children. The best person to ask is your ob/gyn. I know that seems obvious but I'm not a doctor. Obviously, there are people who have had alcohol before they knew they were pregnant and had healthy pregnancies. I would think kava would be safe but that's intuition. I haven't researched pregnancy and kava. Best to ask your doctor and tell them how you take it. Capsules aren't the same as drinking it. Deep peace and health.