What's new

Kava Effects Poll

Which Terms do you use to describe the effects you get from kava

• Total voters

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on my glossary and would like to know which terminology is used the most by our members to best describe the effects you get from kava.

Please take a minute and vote. Pick all the ones that apply to you. I'm sure I don't have a complete list, so I would really appreciate if you reply with the terms you use that are not on the list.

THANKS!!! (y)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I often use the term "Punchy" to describe a kava. I wouldn't necessarily call it a term widely used though. I use it to describe kavas that have immediate effects that don't taper in, but pin you to the couch (or floor) quickly enough that it could be referred to as a "punch"

D

Deleted User01

I cast my vote. Heady does it for me. Now if I start giggling uncontrollably, then I might use Euphoric but I'm still waiting for that day.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I cast my vote. Heady does it for me. Now if I start giggling uncontrollably, then I might use Euphoric but I'm still waiting for that day.
Are you ticklish?? I think I can hire someone to go to your place and do that.:ROFLMAO::hilarious:
(I think the service is called "Tickle Me Elmo" :) )

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Negative effects could be Hangover. Good effects could be AfterGlow, oh wait a minute, that is for something else. Hmmm, Next Day Mellowness. You guys put a word to it.